OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 08:52 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by DJ KO
cool, you'll have to post picks of the mayham when its done
I don't want to leave any evidence behind.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:53 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-01-2009, 08:54 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
i used to ride with s.l. too but me and rick had a fallin out
that happens to alot of people w/ him
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

its gona be a mma fight, and i'm rapping there hands so I know its done legit
if its mma i wanna go i may even roll who knows
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I don't want to leave any evidence behind.
gotcha
Old 09-01-2009, 08:56 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

that happens to alot of people w/ him
so i have heard it actually happened cause of trevor
Old 09-01-2009, 08:58 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

if its mma i wanna go i may even roll who knows
yep, it is. pres wants to box, but benji is gona want mma. he took some jui jitsu for a min
King of fukin up bikes

trevor was my homeboy and i made a deal with him instead of rick and so he kicked me out of sl and started talkin mad **** about me and has even somewhat turned pat against me now too so i just dont **** with it i keep up with dsr and owe now
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dsr is pretty much takin over now, pat is good but he cant hang with trevor and tomass
You were all over Pats dick when you first signed up on here. What happened? Lovers quarrel lol
Old 09-01-2009, 08:59 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

so i have heard it actually happened cause of trevor
what happend w/ trevor and him
Old 09-01-2009, 09:00 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

nevermind
Old 09-01-2009, 09:00 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You were all over Pats dick when you first signed up on here. What happened? Lovers quarrel lol
you fix that frame yet or get a new one bro
Old 09-01-2009, 09:01 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yea that was before i found out some **** and now i have come to realize pat is a marketer dsr is in it for the riding not the money...dont get me wrong pat is a great guy i have went and partied with him but i just dont fit in with his crowd ya know
Old 09-01-2009, 09:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you fix that frame yet or get a new one bro
Yessir welded - In the garage waiting on me - just waiting on a phone call to take a ride somewhere then ima go put it back together

yea that was before i found out some **** and now i have come to realize pat is a marketer dsr is in it for the riding not the money...dont get me wrong pat is a great guy i have went and partied with him but i just dont fit in with his crowd ya know
Yeah yeah - this fits perfect lol

Name:  nutswing1cg9.gif
Views: 3
Size:  56.9 KB
Old 09-01-2009, 09:06 PM
King of fukin up bikes

what happend w/ trevor and him
pm sent
Old 09-01-2009, 09:07 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Yessir welded - In the garage waiting on me - just waiting on a phone call to take a ride somewhere then ima go put it back together

Yeah yeah - this fits perfect lol

what a dick
Old 09-01-2009, 09:08 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yea yea yea im still a squid what ever lol
Old 09-01-2009, 09:09 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

cool, i had to spend my motor money on get'n my security licensing so it'll be a min before I can get a motor. prob just ended up building it over the winter
Old 09-01-2009, 09:09 PM
NealFoReal

wouldnt be me if i wasnt messin w you jrider
Old 09-01-2009, 09:11 PM
King of fukin up bikes

wouldnt be me if i wasnt messin w you jrider
fasho fasho it wouldnt be

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available