OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 08:38 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-01-2009, 08:39 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

from what bachelor party
Old 09-01-2009, 08:40 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

i didnt even know he was fightin now
Old 09-01-2009, 08:41 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
have you seen the new vids yet
yea, i've seen it

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Picked out the girls for my buddies bachelor party, they should be pretty good.
Zuki you should come down.
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Picked out the girls for my buddies bachelor party, they should be pretty good.
got any pics
Old 09-01-2009, 08:43 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i didnt even know he was fightin now
he's not its just for a fight night. pres and benji are fight'n too. i don't fight anymore, just train b/c its a hell of a work out
Old 09-01-2009, 08:43 PM
King of fukin up bikes

where they fightin at addison city limits got shut down thats the last time i fought was there
Old 09-01-2009, 08:45 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

my money is on C-****, ( tat'd dude on left)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cp1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	230636  
Old 09-01-2009, 08:46 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

where they fightin at addison city limits got shut down thats the last time i fought was there
at a house
Old 09-01-2009, 08:47 PM
King of fukin up bikes

as a matter a fact the last time i talked to trevor was when he bought shockeys old f4i from some dude that said his name was jason watts and i said hold up who is this dude and started raisin questions ya know
Old 09-01-2009, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by DJ KO
got any pics
No I just picked the 2 best looking girls out of the book they had.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:48 PM
King of fukin up bikes

my money is on C-****, ( tat'd dude on left)
hahahaha i wanna see it he can box though from what i here i havent ever seen him fight
Old 09-01-2009, 08:48 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

yea, watts been gone for 2 years now. not cool
Old 09-01-2009, 08:49 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

No I just picked the 2 best looking girls out of the book they had.
cool, you'll have to post picks of the mayham when its done
Old 09-01-2009, 08:50 PM
King of fukin up bikes

his name was really jason watts he was from arkansas shockey told me that so i didnt say any more bout it
Old 09-01-2009, 08:50 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

hahahaha i wanna see it he can box though from what i here i havent ever seen him fight
its gona be a mma fight, and i'm rapping there hands so I know its done legit
Old 09-01-2009, 08:51 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yea, watts been gone for 2 years now. not cool
fasho r.i.p watts
Old 09-01-2009, 08:51 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

his name was really jason watts he was from arkansas shockey told me that so i didnt say any more bout it
thats weird
Old 09-01-2009, 08:52 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i used to ride with s.l. too but me and rick had a fallin out

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available