OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by DJ KO
I ain't mad at ya bro, do yo thing
lol mine isnt purple though im only half lol
Old 09-01-2009, 08:19 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
dsr is pretty much takin over now, pat is good but he cant hang with trevor and tomass
there's only a few DSR guys now and I'm good friend's w/ the Self Made guys. Highway is diff fom the lot though. Pat can still kill it in the lot. Shockey and team stunters have been traveling i think. I've seen rocks and shockey at the cutie pie's sunday practice alot before it got shut down
Old 09-01-2009, 08:21 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-01-2009, 08:21 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

there's only a few DSR guys now and I'm good friend's w/ the Self Made guys. Highway is diff fom the lot though. Pat can still kill it in the lot. Shockey and team stunters have been traveling i think. I've seen rocks and shockey at the cutie pie's sunday practice alot before it got shut down
yea rocks hands down has the best lot **** i have seen the can straight murder the lotsi met trevor on the highway
Old 09-01-2009, 08:24 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

fucked up computer
Old 09-01-2009, 08:26 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i dont **** with cutie pies thats a to much attention for me
Old 09-01-2009, 08:27 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

yea rocks hands down has the best lot **** i have seen the can straight murder the lotsi met trevor on the highway
yep, rocks is work'n on switchback wheelie's
Old 09-01-2009, 08:27 PM
King of fukin up bikes

shockey wont do highway **** since he broke his back and i have never seen eric go any where on his bike with out his truck
Old 09-01-2009, 08:28 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i dont **** with cutie pies thats a to much attention for me
it got shut down. i never had a problem there, i was always over by pat and jimmy though
Old 09-01-2009, 08:28 PM
King of fukin up bikes

omr knows rocks he has a omr subcage look at it next time you see him
Old 09-01-2009, 08:29 PM
King of fukin up bikes

it got shut down. i never had a problem there, i was always over by pat and jimmy though
yea but they are still doin bike night on thurs.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:29 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

shockey wont do highway **** since he broke his back and i have never seen eric go any where on his bike with out his truck
I haven't seen shockey on the highway in 2 years and rocks is lot only also. i'll do a highway ride now and then, but i'm lot only now too
Old 09-01-2009, 08:30 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

damn slow ****

Last edited by KO; 09-01-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:32 PM
King of fukin up bikes

runnin slow for you too
Old 09-01-2009, 08:34 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

runnin slow for you too
yep
Old 09-01-2009, 08:34 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i second that **** the drama
Old 09-01-2009, 08:35 PM
King of fukin up bikes

you got trevors number i broke my old phone and havent talked to him in like 5 months and my number changed so he dont have mine
Old 09-01-2009, 08:37 PM
King of fukin up bikes

trevor has mad highway skillz i dont know where his lot **** is at aint talked to him in so long i need to get ahold of him i got some clients for him too
King of fukin up bikes

have you seen the new vids yet

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Picked out the girls for my buddies bachelor party, they should be pretty good.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available