OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 09:46 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by MikeM
remove the seat
unbolt the tank and lift it up a couple inches, dont need to disconnect the hoses
use a floor jack under the engine to support the weight of the bike
lift it up so that theres no pressure on the rear suspension
unbolt the shock from the top mount, then push the shock out of the way to remove the mount itself
remove the mount, slide some spacers onto it, then put it back on
put everything back together
i'm gonna try this when i get home...how many spacers? ANY KIND OF SPACERS? HOME DEPOT SPACERS
Old 08-18-2009, 09:47 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

having oily brake pads was how i ate **** and died
inconsistent braking power when you have oil on the pads
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
nope f4i's too
really? i dont have a front fender and my lines arent even close to the tire. maybe my lines arent stock, i dont remember.
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Did they clean and grip?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:48 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-18-2009, 09:49 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i'm reckless...

it helps me pick up chicks.
i bet facial piercings help too
Old 08-18-2009, 09:49 AM
also known as OMR

really? i dont have a front fender and my lines arent even close to the tire. maybe my lines arent stock, i dont remember.
the stock one has a rubber line that usually clips right in the center of the fender and it can bend forward and get caught on the tire and when that happens the line stretches and creates pressure and flips your ****
Old 08-18-2009, 09:50 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

hmmmmm...i think i'll repair those forks this weekend then. SIGH.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:51 AM

i bet facial piercings help too
pick up chicks? or be reckless.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:52 AM

the stock one has a rubber line that usually clips right in the center of the fender and it can bend forward and get caught on the tire and when that happens the line stretches and creates pressure and flips your ****
rubber lines are for the uncool.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:52 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old duffer
I like left with everything except the car but I think that's from driving on the right side and roundabouts and ****
also i feel so ******* weird when i lean into the left side in curve,i can lean into the right side untill i touch the ground with peg,but left side i feel that bike will fell on the side
Old 08-18-2009, 09:53 AM

inconsistent braking power when you have oil on the pads
i try to clean my shizzy with alcohol beforehand, but i lost my bottle. it makes for instant grippage.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:53 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i'm gonna try this when i get home...how many spacers? ANY KIND OF SPACERS? HOME DEPOT SPACERS
no, little aluminum (or steel) plates cut to fit on the bar that the shock mount bolts into. theres a ridge on it so you have to cut them to the right shape. Its not hard to make, but you'll have to do a bit of measuring before you drill to get it right. You can have mine if you come pick them up, I think i used a 1/4" plate and a 1/8" plate stacked together and that gave me about 1 full inch of lift.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:54 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

ill try to find the crow the are super smart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0yrG-Yz88
Old 08-18-2009, 09:55 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old duffer
Did they clean and grip?
thats pretty much what it felt like. maybe 30 feet into a stoppie they just got real grippy out of nowhere.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:56 AM

mine beast (the left one,in the yellow)

Old 08-18-2009, 09:57 AM

no, little aluminum (or steel) plates cut to fit on the bar that the shock mount bolts into. theres a ridge on it so you have to cut them to the right shape. Its not hard to make, but you'll have to do a bit of measuring before you drill to get it right. You can have mine if you come pick them up, I think i used a 1/4" plate and a 1/8" plate stacked together and that gave me about 1 full inch of lift.
oh that's good to know...i may come out this weekend to ur neck of the woods.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:57 AM
bp chaser

oooohhh, a line that goes from one side to the other, as opposed to both sides going directly to th emaster.. yeah that makes sense now, and i dont think ive ever had a bike with stock brake lines
Old 08-18-2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Juca
mine beast (the left one,in the yellow)

this reminds me of the practice session last night...there was a crab scurrying around the spot. A CRAB. HOW WEIRD IS THAT?
Old 08-18-2009, 10:00 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

You ride at the beach?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available