OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by jrider
she wont be when she gets no dick tonight she gets horny when she drinks
i'd be 10x as pissed then if she went without me...
Old 09-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

tell me about it and didnt even make me my stuffed jalepenos damn it callin my ex to come over **** it
if my girl called me and told me she was going to the bar without me id think she was fooling around .
Old 09-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

she wont be when she gets no dick tonight she gets horny when she drinks
Originally Posted by Bray
+1 to what bray said.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by old man roger
right but if tony isnt coming till 9 then there isnt much point in coming earlier especially if it starts raining hard cause tony probably wont come if it's raining

hope he comes, if not im proably gonna end up denting this minty tank so i can ride.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:33 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
if my girl called me and told me she was going to the bar without me id think she was fooling around .
nope that aint the case its my bar i made the call to have eyes on her she is going with her gfs...i treat her way to good for her to **** it up like that but she is workin on it she has been all pissy this week...idk what her deal is maybe she is gettin ready to start
Soup Mafia

this chick looks like an 8foot tall power ranger lmao.

also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hope he comes, if not im proably gonna end up denting this minty tank so i can ride.
you dont need a dented tank to do half the **** we do
Old 09-01-2009, 06:34 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

can you put a grip tape on that without dent?
Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 PM
also known as OMR

nope that aint the case its my bar i made the call to have eyes on her she is going with her gfs...i treat her way to good for her to **** it up like that but she is workin on it she has been all pissy this week...idk what her deal is maybe she is gettin ready to start
if your girl gets bitchy just remind her that there are way to many women in the world for you to live with a bitchy one...lol
Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

it dont bother me that she is goin out if she was gonna **** around she already would have i gave her a test already but i dont like her drinkin and drivin she suck at drivin period much less drunk thats what pisses me off:b anghead
Old 09-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i
Old 09-01-2009, 06:36 PM
also known as OMR

gotta go to the post office ...bbl
Old 09-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Soup Mafia

you dont need a dented tank to do half the **** we do
for straitline i do, and i wanna start working on tank o's more.

Originally Posted by Juca
can you put a grip tape on that without dent?
i could but it would work out easier for me to just dent the tank.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

it dont bother me that she is goin out if she was gonna **** around she already would have i gave her a test already but i dont like her drinkin and drivin she suck at drivin period much less drunk thats what pisses me off:b anghead
the thing about bitches are, you never know man... Im not sayin your girl is like that... it just caught my attention when you said she gets horny when shes drunk... and your not going to be there...
Old 09-01-2009, 06:42 PM
King of fukin up bikes

if your girl gets bitchy just remind her that there are way to many women in the world for you to live with a bitchy one...lol
word she said she was gonna break up with me one time and i chunked up the dueces got on my bike and she hates me riding wheelies so i yyyyyyuuuuuuuttttttuuuuuugggghhhhh and killed one leavin her house and got 10 calls before i got home...then she called me a dick and i told her there are way to many chicks to get caught up on one and the next day i was back at her place
Old 09-01-2009, 06:44 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

have you ever saw her without helmet?
Old 09-01-2009, 06:46 PM
King of fukin up bikes

the thing about bitches are, you never know man... Im not sayin your girl is like that... it just caught my attention when you said she gets horny when shes drunk... and your not going to be there...
oh i get it, but she knows i can show up when ever i want i just dont want to drive my 50,000 lbs truck to the bar after i have been drinkin i workd to hard to get my cdl dont wanna loose it over a bitch ya know...buti already thought bout it and she knows she is gettin watched now if she didnt come home or didnt come in till like 1 or 2 that would be her *** i dont stay out that late w/o her
Old 09-01-2009, 06:46 PM

Name:  300_4889.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  63.4 KB

new subculture

Name:  300_4915.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  67.8 KB
Old 09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
King of fukin up bikes

ima sleep on the couch tonight just to **** her off

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available