OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 10:27 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

i want to go get my tanker endorsement and hazmat so i can haul more then ****** groceries and air conditioners lol
Old 08-27-2009, 10:29 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
not yet i just started like 4 months ago doin alot of san antonio houston el paso oklahoma city and i took one load to wallyworld in las lunas,nm that the farthes ive been
I wanted to do it here but it takes too long to get the licence now

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:30 PM
King of fukin up bikes

listenin to pancho and lefty by willie and merle i love that song
Old 08-27-2009, 10:31 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by old duffer
I wanted to do it here but it takes too long to get the licence now
it only took me like 3 weeks to study and i took my dads day cab and did the driving test maybe its different there
Old 08-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, here I'd have to do a course, then have a HR licence for a year and then do some other course

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:36 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by old duffer
Yeah, here I'd have to do a course, then have a HR licence for a year and then do some other course
damn that blows come get a po box in tx and get it here i have good ideas every now and then
Old 08-27-2009, 10:39 PM
Registered Spammer

damn that blows come get a po box in tx and get it here i have good ideas every now and then
my plan is going back to university. I'm should be doing an assignment now but I'm watching an old travolta movie and posting on sl

Old 08-27-2009, 10:47 PM
King of fukin up bikes

im listening to music and textin my chic getting her all hot and bothered for when she gets home so we can do some baby making before i hit the road
Old 08-27-2009, 10:48 PM
King of fukin up bikes

wheres the old man at
Old 08-27-2009, 10:49 PM
King of fukin up bikes

ah yes greatness fat bottom girls
Old 08-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Registered Spammer

daves not here man

Old 08-27-2009, 10:51 PM
Registered Spammer

what time is it there? omr is probably sleeping lol

Old 08-27-2009, 10:51 PM
King of fukin up bikes

you must spread reputation before giving it to duffer again
Old 08-27-2009, 10:52 PM
King of fukin up bikes

its only 10 here
Old 08-27-2009, 10:53 PM
Registered Spammer

you must spread reputation before giving it to duffer again
last one must have been a while back lol

Old 08-27-2009, 10:55 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

now i remember why i dont ****** come on this website, or anything related to motorcycles especially stuntriding..... IT F U C K N HURTS MY SOUL ta SEE **** & KNO I CAN'T OWN A BIKE ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 10:55 PM
King of fukin up bikes

lol yea i think so
Old 08-27-2009, 10:56 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
now i remember why i dont ****** come on this website, or anything related to motorcycles especially stuntriding..... IT F U C K N HURTS MY SOUL ta SEE **** & KNO I CAN'T OWN A BIKE ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
hey atleast we can be bikeless together mine is fucked off
Old 08-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
mow some lawns and get a 100 or something

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available