OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Bray
hahaha and who says i-hop isnt good for diets lol
Nice...
Old 08-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Administrators

i noticed you were selling your 929 forks... going a different route?
I bought a whole complete 929 set up with trees...
Old 08-26-2009, 04:12 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Thats whats up ... 929 forks look soooo much more beefier.... i wish i could afford a set lol... i went the cheap route and got another f4i set..... i dont see myself rolling endos for AWHILLLLE. lol
Old 08-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

How much more do you need to complete your build?
Old 08-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Administrators

Thats whats up ... 929 forks look soooo much more beefier.... i wish i could afford a set lol... i went the cheap route and got another f4i set..... i dont see myself rolling endos for AWHILLLLE. lol
now just waiting to get them so I can send them out to PC and
start putting this together...

how much are F4i FE going for???
Old 08-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Certified

i paid $300 shipped for forks and a rim...
Old 08-26-2009, 04:18 PM
Administrators

How much more do you need to complete your build?
just some minor crap...

1. the top of my motor got damaged in shipping to me (and the guy won't
do **** about it) so I am waiting (10hrs/Ebay) for the part I need
2. the trees I got before were the wrong ones and didn't work (thus
why I got the whole 929 complete FE)
3. wheels are going out to PC along with forks and some other
small pieces
4. Paint motor Black
5. then its install time...

and just waiting on ebay for a few auctions for some other stuff
sprocket,hand brake, othe misc stuff..
Old 08-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Administrators

i paid $300 shipped for forks and a rim...
that is pretty cheep...

$100 more u coulda got the 929 set up...
Old 08-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
that is pretty cheep...

$100 more u coulda got the 929 set up...
$100 more? for forks, triples, rim ?
Old 08-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Certified

just some minor crap...

1. the top of my motor got damaged in shipping to me (and the guy won't
do **** about it) so I am waiting (10hrs/Ebay) for the part I need
2. the trees I got before were the wrong ones and didn't work (thus
why I got the whole 929 complete FE)
3. wheels are going out to PC along with forks and some other
small pieces
4. Paint motor Black
5. then its install time...

and just waiting on ebay for a few auctions for some other stuff
sprocket,hand brake, othe misc stuff..
Thats whats up
Old 08-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Certified

if i never got in that accident.... my bike could be pimp as **** as much money as i lost in this whole ordeal lol
Old 08-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Administrators

$100 more? for forks, triples, rim ?
$275

$250

But you wouldn't need the rear rim so I think you could
get the frnt one for around $100
Old 08-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Administrators

if i never got in that accident.... my bike could be pimp as **** as much money as i lost in this whole ordeal lol
+1
If I didn't have to start from scratch I would be the same...
Old 08-26-2009, 04:34 PM
Certified

+1
If I didn't have to start from scratch I would be the same...
lol who am i too bitch... i forgot what happend to you lol
Old 08-26-2009, 04:35 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

damn wheelie nice find
Old 08-26-2009, 04:36 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

i almost picked up a complete front end from tire to clip ons and controls for 275 but sounded too good to be true
Old 08-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Certified

$275

$250

Nice... i need to start bidding on ebay lol.... i always just look for the cheap buy it nows lol
Old 08-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
i almost picked up a complete front end from tire to clip ons and controls for 275 but sounded too good to be true
which front end?

Neal sold his boy a f4i front end for 100 bucks lol
Old 08-26-2009, 04:38 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

$275

$250

i got the same wheels

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available