OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGE8LzRaySk

this **** is crazy... i can't stop watching it

thats the kind of videos they show in drivers ed.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yyyyyutuuugh
Old 08-25-2009, 11:57 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt

thats the kind of videos they show in drivers ed.
i was randomly checking youtube the other day at work on my phone and this was the first video to pop up... i was like WTF! and then showed everyone most of them were grossed out
Old 08-26-2009, 12:02 AM
Group Moderator

i was randomly checking youtube the other day at work on my phone and this was the first video to pop up... i was like WTF! and then showed everyone most of them were grossed out
i've seen much worse in person. kewl stuff
Old 08-26-2009, 12:05 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Seen much worse of what???
Old 08-26-2009, 12:06 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

i can't think of anything i've seen thats worse
Old 08-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Seen much worse of what???
i can't think of anything i've seen thats worse
i worked with EMS and fire dept. for while. I've seen suicides and **** like that. Really bloody stuff
Old 08-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Group Moderator

the one house we walked into was a suicide. The guy shot himself in the face with a shotgun upstairs and didnt die. So he had to drag himself down to the basement to get another bullet and finish himself off. It was the bloodiest mess i have ever seen
Old 08-26-2009, 12:12 AM
Administrators

i worked with EMS and fire dept. for while. I've seen suicides and **** like that. Really bloody stuff
oh like vehicle crashes N ****...

suicide I have never had to deal with but I have had my fair share
of seeing People all messed up in accidents...
Old 08-26-2009, 12:13 AM

the one house we walked into was a suicide. The guy shot himself in the face with a shotgun upstairs and didnt die. So he had to drag himself down to the basement to get another bullet and finish himself off. It was the bloodiest mess i have ever seen
oh man... i don't think i could stomach it
Old 08-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Administrators

hahahah sorry for some reason I laughed when I first read
this and then thought of the aftermath.. good lord man
Old 08-26-2009, 12:16 AM
Group Moderator

hahahah sorry for some reason I laughed when I first read
this and then thought of the aftermath.. good lord man
lol yeah we walked in the upstairs room and there was blood on all the walls and ceiling and we're like "where's the body!?" and the coroner was like "in the basement"

i was like WHAAAAAAT THEEE ****?
Old 08-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Administrators

VVV just last Sat. 50yr old Pretty much shattered everything from the waste down..

Old 08-26-2009, 12:19 AM
Administrators

lol yeah we walked in the upstairs room and there was blood on all the walls and ceiling and we're like "where's the body!?" and the coroner was like "in the basement"

i was like WHAAAAAAT THEEE ****?
hahaha I still would have had to chuckle ...
Old 08-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Group Moderator

hahaha I still would have had to chuckle ...
we used to be soooo bad. Id love to get back into some kinda paid fire fighting... but it's not worth the money. I'll just watch rescue me instead
Old 08-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Group Moderator

VVV just last Sat. 50yr old Pretty much shattered everything from the waste down..

70 Camaro ? poor car
Old 08-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Administrators

we used to be soooo bad. Id love to get back into some kinda paid fire fighting... but it's not worth the money. I'll just watch rescue me instead
Most of them around hear are Volunteers...
Old 08-26-2009, 12:27 AM
Administrators

70 Camaro ? poor car
1969 GTO "the Judge" all original, Documents from the day it was bought
from the dealer..

Old 08-26-2009, 12:31 AM
Group Moderator

Most of them around hear are Volunteers...
same here.... **** that ****.

1969 GTO "the Judge" all original, Documents from the day it was bought
from the dealer..

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available