OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 08:37 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Doodle...I misses you!!! Did you get my text with my new number??? Call me retard, I need to talk to you, having Doodle withdrawls!!
yea i did but i just got a new phone and the text is in the old one... i don't know why you want me to call you retard but whatever floats your boat

i'll get the number out of my old phone in a little bit and call ya after i eat

FYI the phone works both ways!
Old 08-25-2009, 08:45 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
yea i did but i just got a new phone and the text is in the old one... i don't know why you want me to call you retard but whatever floats your boat

i'll get the number out of my old phone in a little bit and call ya after i eat

FYI the phone works both ways!
I know, I'm horrible at keeping in touch!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

cupcake are you in the black in your avatar?
Old 08-25-2009, 08:53 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

what up
Old 08-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

what up DJ
Old 08-25-2009, 08:55 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

not much, just got back from training. learned something really ****'n disturbing
Old 08-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Certified

hahaha thats whats up
Old 08-25-2009, 08:56 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
I know, I'm horrible at keeping in touch!!!
its ok i still heart you
Originally Posted by Bray
cupcake are you in the black in your avatar?
yes
Old 08-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
its ok i still heart you

yes
she ever think about dating someone younger? you should try and convince her too..
Old 08-25-2009, 09:01 PM
Certified

Im out of here... ill holla at you guys/gals tomorrow... Take one for the team lynn... i know you 2 doodle heads are on the phone
Old 08-25-2009, 09:01 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Whether your a cop that was involved in a shooting or joe schmo and you shot someone who broke into your house, if you kill them, you will be charged w/ murder. Now if it was justified, you will never see a jail cell. But you will have murder on your criminal record. It will read like this on the record:

Murder 1 - 0

The first number is the number of times you have been charged w/ murder.
The second number is the times you have been convicted.

So as long as that second number says 0, your golden.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:05 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

its like a mma record lol
Old 08-25-2009, 09:07 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

your such a devil dog you lol

everytime i see one of your post talking about something its always something extreme

lately its just been step by step how to make deadly explosives with shrapnels, and how to get away with murder lol
Old 08-25-2009, 09:10 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

haha, its b/c im in training to get all 4 levels of my security licensing and concealed handgun license
Old 08-25-2009, 09:13 PM
weed.

so where are you now?

15-0 ?
Old 08-25-2009, 09:14 PM
weed.

its pretty much a win lose ratio now that i think about it. the more you get away with murder, thats another point for your win streak. i think im gonna try and play it
Old 08-25-2009, 09:18 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

haha, its just crazy that is stays on your criminal record even if its justified
Old 08-25-2009, 09:22 PM

she ever think about dating someone younger? you should try and convince her too..

Im out of here... ill holla at you guys/gals tomorrow... Take one for the team lynn... i know you 2 doodle heads are on the phone
nope.. i was eating dinner
Old 08-25-2009, 09:24 PM
weed.

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-25-2009, 09:24 PM
weed.

**** sucks that it stays on there, probably to let the cops and jobs know that you smoked someone lol

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available