'03-'04 636 Stunt Peg Brace

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light
'03-'04 636 Stunt Peg Brace

Don't break another subframe!Brace goes in between your stock passenger pegs. Provides as much stability as a subcage without running the risk of cracking your subframe. $40 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:42 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: '03-'04 636 Stunt Peg Brace

too bad stock pegs fold up easy
Old 07-27-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, but you won't crack your sub, and you can't find a subcage for 40 bucks, but preeshiate the BUMP.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:53 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

no problem!! we need to ride!!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Yeah we do. The next sesh following the squid vid I posted, I blew my ACL. And I don't have the kinda coverage for surgery, so it'll probably be a minute. As soon as I can bend it enough to reach my pegs, I'll be down.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Oh, and this brace is an ATLFreestyle invention, so if it's good enough for the best, it's good enough for any of you squids out there!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Bump!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Bump!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:36 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Civilly Disobey
Don't break another subframe!Brace goes in between your stock passenger pegs. Provides as much stability as a subcage without running the risk of cracking your subframe. $40 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
Bump!!!
Bump!!!

A pic in your first post would help potential sales a good bit!...

We used to run a steel bar under the subframe bolted in between the inside of the peg mounts... back in '03
Old 07-27-2009, 05:54 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Oh, and this brace is an ATLFreestyle invention, so if it's good enough for the best, it's good enough for any of you squids out there!
You mean squidly Darrick He has one installed on his WRX too
Old 07-27-2009, 06:04 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Originally Posted by John LegionST
A pic in your first post would help potential sales a good bit!...

We used to run a steel bar under the subframe bolted in between the inside of the peg mounts... back in '03
I wanted to say congrats to Legion for having used this in 2003.
... Anyways, just PM me as some already have, and I will email pics to you. For some reason, I cannot post pics as attachment, as it is not responding.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:08 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

I wanted to say congrats to Legion for having used this in 2003.
... Anyways, just PM me as some already have, and I will email pics to you. For some reason, I cannot post pics as attachment, as it is not responding.
Thanks. I dont need one i was just trying to help ya sell some! it's tough right now to get people to part with their hard earned money... pics def help a lot. Try uploading a pic to photobucket and then posting the [img] code they provide. it's pretty easy just try it.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
You mean squidly Darrick He has one installed on his WRX too

Yeah, I got this from Lorne due to a miscommunication on my part concerning the year of bike. Never used it. Figured it would go quick on here.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:27 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Fail.....
Old 07-27-2009, 06:49 PM
I'm in love with a lot

...and to think I got a cage from you guys.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:22 PM

Richard P is an unknown quantity at this point

can i see a pic of it?
Old 07-28-2009, 10:19 AM
I'm in love with a lot

Can't attach on SL for some reason. Usually works fine. Sorry, just go to photobucket for pics.

http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=DSCF0034.jpg

Last edited by PancakePete; 07-28-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:33 PM

Richard P is an unknown quantity at this point

does it come with longer bolts?
Old 07-28-2009, 12:50 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PMed you
Old 07-28-2009, 01:22 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Fail.....
Success! SOLD!
Thanks for influencing me in my decision to buy my new subcage. No more SI products. OMR, you just got a new loyal customer. ^This guy's good for your sales!

Quick Reply: '03-'04 636 Stunt Peg Brace