HydroTurf traction pad

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 01:30 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
HydroTurf traction pad

I have a sheet of this stuff with 3m adhesive on the back. This **** is AWESOME!!!!
12" x 12" piece for $20 shipped
Attached Images  
Old 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: HydroTurf traction pad

bumpage
Old 07-27-2009, 02:26 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

is it like neoprene / rubber, looks good
Old 07-27-2009, 02:28 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Tomball_D
is it like neoprene / rubber, looks good
It feels rubbery. I was tired of tearing the *** out of all my pants (& boxers) from grip tape
This stuff works good
Old 07-27-2009, 02:29 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I run that **** on my jet ski. It's awesome stuff.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:39 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

bump!!
Old 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I run that **** on my jet ski. It's awesome stuff.
Yes Sir!! Thats what its made for & the 3m on this stuff is 10x stickier than Stompgrips (fall the **** off) traction pads
Old 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

best stuff ever. Run it on the stuntbike and my jetski
Old 07-27-2009, 02:44 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I'm gonna put some on my toilet seat so i can **** aggressively
Old 07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
i
Old 07-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I was planning on buying this: http://www.tactics.com/dakine/fish-traction but I'm leaning towards buying some of this off of you. Quick, convince me! lol
Old 07-27-2009, 03:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that would out-ball my fake diamond plate toilet seat
Old 07-27-2009, 03:23 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

It is one of the best grips ever. I have had it on the 636 for a year
Old 07-27-2009, 03:35 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

sold
Old 07-27-2009, 03:43 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

PM me guys if you want some of this stuff I'm bout to do figure 8 toilet highchair ***** so hurry
Old 07-27-2009, 04:46 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

bumppp
Old 07-27-2009, 04:54 PM

mb32 will become famous soon enoughmb32 will become famous soon enough

heard i was bad *** but kinda tears up easily.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by mb32
heard i was bad *** but kinda tears up easily.
you might me thinking of DaKine surfboard pad & yes that tears easy.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I've really been leaning toward one of those surf pads, only because I like the idea of the extra bump to hold me in, but I'm strongly considering this stuff....
Old 07-27-2009, 05:00 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

have different colors or just gray?

Quick Reply: HydroTurf traction pad