R6 complete Handbreak set up…… apdater also fits 636 and other bikes

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 11:33 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future
R6 complete Handbreak set up…… apdater also fits 636 and other bikes

i have a full throttle inc complete Handbreak set up……
R6 complete Handbreak set up…… apdater also fits 636 and other bikes!!!!!
any bike that uses a round adapter instead of a tear drop shape.

adapter & SS line. What I bought - http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/223

i also have a 2006-2009 R6 rear master cylinder (the adapter goes into it, adapter will also fit kawi 636 rear master) (06-09 rear master cost 30), for an 03-05 or R6S the 06-09 rear master will fit but you do have to drill 1 very small hole in your rearset for one of the mounting screws, its easy and works great (this is because its for a 06-09 R6).

FT adapter, line, R6 master are barely used, the front master is an older non radial MC. but all work GREAT, with no prblems!!!!!
A HandBrake is only as good as you bleed it!!!!!!!

make an offer, i can ship out asap. total value I paid 200 plus shipping for the total package. i would sell it MUCH cheaper.

that would be everything you need to have a handbrake.........
full throttle adapter
$65
SS line (from full throttle inc) $55
rear master cylinder (non radial) $50
front master cylinder (06-09 R6)$30
thats 200 total + shipping...... i am looking to get 150 obo with in reason

heres more info on the full throttle handbrake……..
http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/232

heres the pics

the full set up

06-09 R6 rear master cylinder

Non radial front master cylinder. It works well, but is older and a lil beat up (I think its off of a 900rr)

Non radial front master cylinder. It works well, but is older and a lil beat up (I think its off of a 900rr)

06-09 R6 rear master cylinder (as you can see in the next few pics, one of the holes the cotter pin goes through to connect the foot brake has been cut off) it still worked great!!! it was cut to make a way for it to fit on my supermoto, then i took it off for the R6 and tested it out and still worked great. I had no problems hooking up or using the foot brake. I just like to be honest about everything.

06-09 R6 rear master cylinder (close up pic)

06-09 R6 rear master cylinder (close up pic of the rear MC and FT adapter, and SS line coming out)

the full set up

the full set up
Old 07-24-2009, 04:00 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future
Re: R6 complete Handbreak set up…… apdater also fits 636 and other bikes

for some reason pics arent sowing up..............
i'll try it agin
heres the pics.........

the full set up

06-09 R6 rear master cylinder

06-09 R6 rear master cylinder (as you can see in the next few pics, one of the holes the cotter pin goes through to connect the foot brake has been cut off) it still worked great!!! it was cut to make a way for it to fit on my supermoto, then i took it off for the R6 and tested it out and still worked great. I had no problems hooking up or using the foot brake. I just like to be honest about everything.

06-09 R6 rear master cylinder (close up pic of the rear MC and FT adapter, and SS line coming out)

the full set up

the full set up

Old 07-25-2009, 09:55 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

Re: R6 complete Handbreak set up…… apdater also fits 636 and other bikes

sold.