'03-'04 636 Custom Passenger Stunt Peg Brace

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light
'03-'04 636 Custom Passenger Stunt Peg Brace

Got this brace from Lorne Milz (ATL Freestyle) @ overstwocustoms in Lawrenceville, GA. Great shop, check it out if you're in the ATL area. He sent it to me thinking I had an '04 but I have an '06. Figured I'd just get rid of it here for the price I got it for.

It is simply a brace that bolts right on to the inside of your flimsy stock passenger pegs. Great alternative to expensive stunt pegs. He said they created them so that when dropping the bike hard, the inexpensive stock passenger peg would break before your sub frame will crack which is often the result when using stuntpegs because they will not break, instead you'll have to replace a sub frame. Not to mention it's from an ATL Freestyle Bike. Its got lots of good stunt karma.
$40 shipped
Old 07-13-2009, 04:31 AM

Tekanomics is a decent person
Re: '03-'04 636 Custom Passenger Stunt Peg Brace

got pix?
Old 07-13-2009, 09:28 AM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light
Re: '03-'04 636 Custom Passenger Stunt Peg Brace

Right now I'm up in ATL. Brace is down in Sav. in my apt. Heading down to move out this week so I could post some up when I get down there wed. but it's really self explanatory. It's a straight black bar with a black plate with holes for mounting welded to each side. And its only as long as the width between your passenger pegs.