05-06 JohnnyP stay 4-sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 11:11 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
05-06 JohnnyP stay 4-sale

Like brand new! one side I ground a little with a grinder cause I was running my clip-ons turned out straight at the time.
$250 obo

Old 07-09-2009, 11:37 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: 05-06 JohnnyP stay 4-sale

no mirror/upper fairing mounts on those stays???
Old 07-09-2009, 11:38 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loogie
no mirror/upper fairing mounts on those stays???
Nope & its still super solid!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 11:44 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Nope & its still super solid!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn..thats a dealbreaker for me....guess im gonna go with a 905johnnyp should start building them WITH the mounts when he gets going on them again
Old 07-09-2009, 11:49 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Why do you need working mirror mounts
mirrors are gay
Old 07-09-2009, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Why do you need working mirror mounts
mirrors are gay
i dont run mirrors on my stunt/street bikes and agree they are gay but i would rather have the upper tied into as many spots to the stay as possible for strengthim sure its strong as hell as it is but i sold my naarden and went to the 905 for the same reason
Old 07-09-2009, 11:56 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

i dont run mirrors on my stunt/street bikes and agree they are gay but i would rather have the upper tied into as many spots to the stay as possible for strengthim sure its strong as hell as it is but i sold my naarden and went to the 905 for the same reason
Dude, It is soooooooo stong like this!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 12:52 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

bumpp
Old 07-09-2009, 01:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

The 905 doesn't support the headlights at all though, does it?

You can also easily ziptie the upper around the stay if that's your thing.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:11 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I never had mirrors on mine and the front end was rock solid. I mean redonkulous strength!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:17 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

The 905 only ties in to the upper/mirror mounts. the johnny p supports the key part..the headlight. i swapped from a 905 and wont look back.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:25 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

bumpp
Old 07-10-2009, 11:58 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

bumpp
Old 07-10-2009, 07:35 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Bump for a badass stay... almost wish I had a kawi to put that on! + 100 for a stay that supports the headlights too

Dont get it twisted Andy... I said ALMOST
Old 07-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

You sure do have alot of EBC's.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:25 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
You sure do have alot of EBC's.
U mean Porzio Performance has alot of EBCs... Andy dont run GARBAGE like that on his bike-ciscle
Old 07-13-2009, 10:53 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Bumppp
Old 07-13-2009, 04:27 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I'm tired of bumping this thread!! Someone buy this stay!!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 04:33 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Just ship it to me.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:42 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by frayz
Just ship it to me.
for you $200

Quick Reply: 05-06 JohnnyP stay 4-sale