Endless Performance is the shit service!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 10:10 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: Endless Performance is the **** service!

Originally Posted by EndlessMoto
I apologize that you are upset Fornelle; When you placed your order for this Group Buy we initially were told by Swatt that it would be 2 weeks from the date of the order before we would receive our order since these were brand new and had to be manufactured. Unfortunately that was not the case and it was 3.5 weeks before we even saw them come from Swatt and we responded to all emails asking for updates . I am not here to screw anybody or rip anyone off and I apologize if it takes a day to respond to someone's email or PM. To add insult to injury since you are located in Canada we tried to list your first shipment as a "Gift" to save you from custom's duties and it was held up in customs and returned. Your order has already been re-shipped with a declared value of $100 total to try to help save you on customs charges. Please feel free to post back here when you receive your order to prove we are not here to rip anyone off and sometimes we are truly at the mercy of our vendors.
Like i said im sure they will take care of you
Old 05-16-2009, 08:55 AM

boozy4 is an unknown quantity at this point

can you please send me a tracking number! im sick to wait for nothing you understand?so at least with a tracking number i will know where is it and be sure it been ship!i order more then 100 time in usa by ebay and sell stuff too on ebay i ship stuf more the 400 time always with tracking number info!it's the only way to know what's hapening! give me news!im just tired to read your message and wait for ..... nothing... i just want to come back from work and open that box to go ride!i dont want to go at my mail and have an other mesage told me i have to wait 1 week or 4,.... send it by x-press do what you have to do to make me happy! that's the deal if you want to keep your customers!and for the gift stuff, that's the first time i that's not workin? it must be someting else!i do that kind of stuff almost all the time for my brother's in usa! dont worry the same minute i receved my stuff i will post!
Old 05-16-2009, 09:02 AM

Exclamation Re: Endless Performance is the **** service!

Originally Posted by T/C
Like i said im sure they will take care of you

yeah but it's like all the time! you know!and other nice message to make me wait an other week or more! those guy's will never make buisness on ebay! man it's just pissing me off , wait wait, wait,.....

i just want a go for a ride!

it's seems they ship my stuff by the octopus
lol
Old 05-16-2009, 09:07 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by boozy4
yeah but it's like all the time! you know!and other nice message to make me wait an other week or more! those guy's will never make buisness on ebay! man it's just pissing me off , wait wait, wait,.....

i just want a go for a ride!

it's seems they ship my stuff by the octopus
lol
If what he said is true... Its not really his fault... Shiping to canada can be a bitch... I have never seen them rip someone off... and they have always been helpful when i have questions they are good guys they are not just screwing you over.. And if you read what he said 3.5 weeks of that was wait time for the group buy And customs sent it back.. They had a few glitches it happens to everyone stop freaking out they seem to be keeping you in the loop with whats going on dont know what else you could ask for..
Old 05-21-2009, 06:29 PM

I could haved hopped on one foot to your shop and come back and still make it faster then your delivery system!!!!......
Old 05-21-2009, 07:24 PM

Endotransit will become famous soon enough

I had some issues B4 with a couple of cages from SI that i ordered through them. AJ got it all figured out and met up with a friend and gave him the cages to give me. Sometimes you just cant help what happens with the companies that manufacture the products. I would order from endless again. Remember it's riding season so ur not the only one ordering ****. It's ur fault being from canada......always blame canada. LOL, Sorry couldnt resist.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:34 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe Endless just couldn't understand what you were trying to say, like the rest of us.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:04 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

squidlyr6 is a decent person

ENDLESS PERFORMANCE IS THE **** AJ HOOKED UP SOME SWAT BARS AND A SPROCKET KIT FOR MY R6 FAST SHIPPING AND NOW IM ORDERING MY 636 STUFF THROUGH HIM I <3 YOU AJ (P.S I KNOW WHERE YOUR BIKE IS YOU BETTER HOOK A BROTHER UP ON DIRTY6 PARTS!)

Last edited by squidlyr6; 05-21-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:50 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

I could haved hopped on one foot to your shop and come back and still make it faster then your delivery system!!!!......
Hear is the deal he places a order with swatt they tell him 2 weeks then he tells you 2 weeks. Then they **** him and dont send the **** for a month. It is out of his hands im waiting on the same thing from him and my panties are not in a bunch. Just chill out and wait AJ is good people i no him personaly he always trys to help and always comes through.In this case he is completley powerless and can do nothing to speed up the process.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:16 AM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

i bet you cant hope as fast as ryan s can on one leg!!!!!!!!!!!

aj is good guy to deal with. Aj cant make other companys make **** faster.. so keep haten it will get you far in life... Yes we all hate waitting for parts
Old 05-22-2009, 12:58 PM

Is it possible that my clip on’s ended up with Tom Hanks on the set of Cast Away….i am still waiting………..
Old 05-22-2009, 01:08 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Is it possible that my clip on’s ended up with Tom Hanks on the set of Cast Away….i am still waiting………..
blame canada!!!not endless moto!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 02:38 PM
www.EndlessMoto.com

EndlessMoto is a decent person

Thanks for all of the kind words guys; Sorry for the delay Fournelle, but your USPS Customs form is # CP721971985US. Your order re-shipped on Wednesday after it was returned to us from customs. Please confirm once you receive your order.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:40 PM
www.EndlessMoto.com

EndlessMoto is a decent person

Originally Posted by squidlyr6
ENDLESS PERFORMANCE IS THE **** AJ HOOKED UP SOME SWAT BARS AND A SPROCKET KIT FOR MY R6 FAST SHIPPING AND NOW IM ORDERING MY 636 STUFF THROUGH HIM I <3 YOU AJ (P.S I KNOW WHERE YOUR BIKE IS YOU BETTER HOOK A BROTHER UP ON DIRTY6 PARTS!)
Let me know what you need and I will make it happen!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:16 PM

hey thanks for the tracking number! at least i see it was ship!!

that's a ******* good news!

Originally Posted by EndlessMoto
Thanks for all of the kind words guys; Sorry for the delay Fournelle, but your USPS Customs form is # CP721971985US. Your order re-shipped on Wednesday after it was returned to us from customs. Please confirm once you receive your order.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Name:  english-************.gif
Views: 5
Size:  21.0 KB

Lol I just needed an excuse to post it.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:13 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stick1300

Lol I just needed an excuse to post it.
I love this every time i see it
Old 05-25-2009, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
I love this every time i see it
cool!
Old 05-26-2009, 10:07 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

In april 3 i baught 2 set of clip-on 0 degres and a set of spare bars from endless performance. i ask about how many dayz it was suposed to be at my place they told me around 1 or 2 week, so i pay by the way with paypal and i wait for 2 week, i got nothing so i send few message to know what happening???any traking number?? after 2 or 3 message they write me back to tell me it was not in stock????? **** it was supposed to take 2 week now it's make a month and a half and i dont have my stuff!!!!!!!they suck!
engrish mothafooka du u sp33k 1t
Old 07-28-2009, 08:47 AM

ninjette420 is a decent person
Angry Re: Endless Performance is the **** service!

yea im actually having a problem with endless moto too. i ordered lowering links and everytime i try to call aj or email him he never answers or responds. i got one email from him saying that they were drop shipping from the vendor and that a week ago. ive been asking for a tracking number bc i need these links but...nothing....i could have ordered them right from the vendor myself and had them last week for the same dam price. not good business i even went so far as to signing up for this form to try and contact him. sent him a pm and he logged in later that night but nothing won't even return that. wtf??

Quick Reply: Endless Performance is the shit service!