FS: F4i fairings, 12bar, Gas Cap/Key, Tank, & Subframe

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
FS: F4i fairings, 12bar, Gas Cap/Key, Tank, & Subframe

Listing this stuff for a friend of mine who's on this site but is a when it comes to computers lol. Here's what he's got:

Side fairings. In pretty good shape. Has holes cut for a cage but I forgot what kind of cage it was. I can find out if necessary. There are 2 small cracks which are shown in the pictures which can be fiberglassed or you can just rock with it the way they are. Forgot what year this came off of but this color scheme is pretty Comes with that v thing that connects both sides together.

Cracks:

FI 12bar:

Gas cap & key:

F4 banana seat subframe. Will fit F4's or any year F4i's. It is completely straight. It looks crooked in this first pic because its missing one foot peg bracket and its on a gangsta lean lol. Comes with the 1 passenger bracket and peg as well as the battery tray.

Showing the peg is missing and thats why its on the dope fien lean:

And last is an F4i tank. There is a leak in one of the creases so that would have to be fixed. And it definitely needs some TLC to be able to make it look purdy but Im sure someone with some denting abilities can do work and come out with something half decent once that leak is fixed:

Not gonna front though - that tank needs some serious work but I think it can be salvaged as long as the leak can be fixed. I'm not good with tank dents though so maybe someone else would be able to confirm that.

I havent had a chance to figure out pricing on this stuff and will get to that sometime tomorrow but as of now open to any offers. For FASTEST response, please PM me. And FYI, the small items will be shipped out within 1-2 days of receipt of payment. Most likely it would be 1 day. The fairings and possibly the tank will most likely not be able to go out until the weekend. I dont know if he's ever boxed up anything that big and would be able to make some home made boxes where the **** wont get damaged so it'll most likely have to wait til the weekend when I can go over there to help him box the **** up. Lemme know if you got any questions and thanks for looking. Tell your friends lol
Old 05-07-2009, 09:48 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: FS: F4i fairings, 12bar, Gas Cap/Key, Tank, & Subframe

bumped.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:47 AM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

bump, that 12bar can only fix a f4i?
Old 05-07-2009, 10:56 AM
NealFoReal

F4/F4i. I dont think it'll fit a gsxr if thats what bike youre askin about
Old 05-07-2009, 09:36 PM
NealFoReal

TTT
Old 05-08-2009, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

bedtime bumps.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:35 AM
NealFoReal

bump.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:29 AM
NealFoReal

bedtime bumpage.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

to the top.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

how much for the plastics
Old 05-12-2009, 09:57 AM
NealFoReal

pm sent.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:24 AM
NealFoReal

to the top
Old 05-14-2009, 10:37 AM

phenomf4i is a decent person

Neal what up it adam chinos boy yo u got a tail
Old 05-14-2009, 07:07 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by phenomf4i
Neal what up it adam chinos boy yo u got a tail
Whats good homie? Took me a second to remember who you were lol. Nah no F4i tail. I got a 600rr tail that fits onto an f4i but its just not as clean lookin as an F4i tail. Heres some pics of what it would look like. Holla and lemme know if youre interested

Heres one thread with some pics:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...look-09-a.html

And one more:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...-tail-f4i.html
Old 05-15-2009, 04:42 AM

TruStinger is a decent person

How much for 12 bar?
Old 05-15-2009, 04:03 PM
NealFoReal

PM sent.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:53 PM
NealFoReal

bump.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
bump.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:39 PM
NealFoReal

to the top
Old 05-28-2009, 12:52 AM
NealFoReal

to the motherfuckin top

Quick Reply: FS: F4i fairings, 12bar, Gas Cap/Key, Tank, & Subframe