06-07 gsx-r parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 10:15 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: 06-07 gsx-r parts

for offers/faster response,email me at teamstepitup@aol.com
Old 03-31-2009, 10:58 AM
streets belong 2 us

Incantation is an unknown quantity at this point

lol dude had you put this **** up a month ago i would have bought it all.. instead i got everything new..
Old 03-31-2009, 12:47 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Incantation
lol dude had you put this **** up a month ago i would have bought it all.. instead i got everything new..
ya,heard thati spent over a grand setting this bike up just to blow the motor a month later and now i cant even sell the parts for half what i paidwhatever..thats the name of the stunt game and i love it
Old 03-31-2009, 12:50 PM
streets belong 2 us

Incantation is an unknown quantity at this point

how did u blow it? tell me before i ruin mine lol
Old 03-31-2009, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Incantation
how did u blow it? tell me before i ruin mine lol
no pair mod(kleen air)and doing rev limit stalls.....im thinking the combination of the 2 did it for sureso do the pair mod and stay OFF the limiter when your bike is 12d or doing jump stalls and youll be fine
Old 03-31-2009, 01:44 PM
Bad eXamples!

mrbodydrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loogie
no pair mod(kleen air)and doing rev limit stalls.....im thinking the combination of the 2 did it for sureso do the pair mod and stay OFF the limiter when your bike is 12d or doing jump stalls and youll be fine
is there a thread with this and DIY info?
Old 03-31-2009, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by mrbodydrop
is there a thread with this and DIY info?
go to the "pictures of GSXR'S" post and search pair mod....you will find a link to a website called bugmans for corvettes and gixxers...there you will find the pair mod and it will show pics and step by step on how to do it....essentially its the same as the "kleen air mod" for kawi's
Old 03-31-2009, 03:23 PM
Bad eXamples!

go to the "pictures of GSXR'S" post and search pair mod....you will find a link to a website called bugmans for corvettes and gixxers...there you will find the pair mod and it will show pics and step by step on how to do it....essentially its the same as the "kleen air mod" for kawi's
sweet, thanx
Old 03-31-2009, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by mrbodydrop
sweet, thanx
no prob...LMK on those stunt parts when you decidei have a feeling if people snooze,theyre gonna lose on saving a grip of $$$ setting up a 06-07 gix....gotta a few people interested,but so far nobody has sent $$$
Old 03-31-2009, 05:28 PM

SI cage,powers SC,impaktech SC and roundbar,DB setup,sprockets pending sale to mrbodydropwaiting on the paypal pimp
Old 03-31-2009, 07:26 PM

impaktech stunt cage,roundbar with nateplate sold
Old 03-31-2009, 08:46 PM

pic roundbar/rear seat
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	marysville trip 093.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	222824  
Old 03-31-2009, 11:01 PM

to the top sukkas!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:46 PM
Bad eXamples!

payment made
Old 03-31-2009, 11:48 PM
Bad eXamples!

pic roundbar/rear seat
**** I guess I didn't realize that you had a seat with that round bar
Old 04-01-2009, 01:32 PM

SI cage,powers subcage,impaktech subcage,sprockets,DB setup sold to mrbodydrop
Old 04-01-2009, 02:55 PM

ok,what I have left=minty speedo with 11k-$100 shipped,new vortex race stay-$100 shipped,new LED mirror block offs/turn signals-$40 shipped,right side fairing primered black ready for paint-$110 shipped,stock rearsets-$100 shipped,vortex black fully adjustable rearsets-$220 shipped,vortex screw lid cap and base minty black/silver-$50 shipped,FI swingarm spools-$20 shipped. email me at teamstepitup@aol.com for offers or additional pics/info.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:29 PM
INSANE SHANE

F4i_guy24 is a decent person

BUMP to help Loogie get his stuff sold
Old 04-02-2009, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by F4i_guy24
BUMP to help Loogie get his stuff sold
thanks bro...check your PMs
Old 04-02-2009, 11:51 PM

railz/msr clutch
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	marysville trip 097.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	222912  

Quick Reply: 06-07 gsx-r parts