04/05 gixxer plastics f/s seats stock taillight mirror

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 12:47 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 04/05 gixxer plastics f/s seats stock taillight mirror

Originally Posted by loogie
yo fraz...your avatar says you rock an 05 gsxr STUTBIKE???WTF???is that what you call that pyle of crap???maybe itll look a little better when u get the fairings on there..
ya looger, theres an 05 gixx under there somewhere... come over and help me find it..lol.. i guess w/ this shitty weather there will be plenty of time to strip it down and see whats really in there... hopefully that frame will be here soon!!!! (and the rest of the **** too)..make it look like a gix again
Old 02-12-2009, 12:56 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

yo sac... my bad bro... upon closer inspection i see that i made a typo on the addy paypal resent should get to ya no prob this time!!! hit me up if there is any issues... peace bro...frazier
Old 02-12-2009, 12:59 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by loogie
SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION DOGGY!!THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO AVOID BUT MY BUDDY(JOSH FRAZIER)SENT THE $ TO YOUR PAYPAL THEN HAD TO COME POST UP ON THIS THREAD THROWING YOU FOR A LOOP!ANYHOO,MONEYS SENT,THANKS FOR THE DEAL!!
hey im computer retarded.. among other things..lol and i would have much rather handed you the cash and had you handle it you keyboard stunna!!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:56 AM

Fat Azian is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the Stock tail still available?
Old 02-12-2009, 11:40 PM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by Fat Azian
Is the Stock tail still available?
Naw dude. The guy above you already paid for it. I have a stunt tail tho. Its cut for a round bar and in good condition. Same tab is broken on it from me standing on the seats.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:13 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

yo..fat sac..got those parts today bro... thanks alot sry it turned into such a hasstle 4 you but gotta give you props on gettin er donejust want to say this guy is the man!!! great price on sweet parts and awsome comunication, went above and beyond!!!!!! thanks alot bro.. could not be more satisfied w/ the deal..also i might hit you up for that upper if i can make some money any time soon..peace..beardo..out
Old 02-25-2009, 09:25 PM
'Rhino'

VAvtBoy is a decent person

bump
yo you still got any plastics
Old 02-25-2009, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by crashburn421
yo..fat sac..got those parts today bro... thanks alot sry it turned into such a hasstle 4 you but gotta give you props on gettin er donejust want to say this guy is the man!!! great price on sweet parts and awsome comunication, went above and beyond!!!!!! thanks alot bro.. could not be more satisfied w/ the deal..also i might hit you up for that upper if i can make some money any time soon..peace..beardo..out
Thanks a lot man. I appreciate the good word! Glad you got em ok.
Originally Posted by VAvtBoy
bump
yo you still got any plastics
I have an upper, right side lower, fender, acerbis light, stunt tail, and a race tail. I'll have to check the garage to see what's left other than that stuff.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:24 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

yo man what you want for the light..lol..pm me and ill ask mama if its ok...
Old 02-26-2009, 09:52 AM

yo man what you want for the light..lol..pm me and ill ask mama if its ok...
I'm guessing it'll be about 15 to ship so how about 25 shipped?
Old 02-27-2009, 02:31 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by fat_sac
I'm guessing it'll be about 15 to ship so how about 25 shipped?
pay pal sent hommie!!
Old 02-27-2009, 02:39 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

hmm might have to hit you up for that tank

cus im so sick of my dent on mine and its not fixable
Old 02-27-2009, 09:53 AM

pay pal sent hommie!!
Oh crap dude. I thought you meant the taillight. The acerbis light is like new homie. I can't let that go for ten bucks. haha I'll paypal back that cash with an extra dollar or two for paypals fees. sorry for the misunderstanding bro.

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
hmm might have to hit you up for that tank

cus im so sick of my dent on mine and its not fixable
I'll put more pix of the tank up. Scott982 from the Texas Bullshit thread did the dent and I bondo'd it so its pretty gangstar. Plus it comes with a freakin heavy *** duty traction pad from commercial sailboats that makes that surfboard pad look like my dog took a **** on your tank lol

Last edited by fat_sac; 02-27-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:19 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by fat_sac
Oh crap dude. I thought you meant the taillight. The acerbis light is like new homie. I can't let that go for ten bucks. haha I'll paypal back that cash with an extra dollar or two for paypals fees. sorry for the misunderstanding bro.

I'll put more pix of the tank up. Scott982 from the Texas Bullshit thread did the dent and I bondo'd it so its pretty gangstar. Plus it comes with a freakin heavy *** duty traction pad from commercial sailboats that makes that surfboard pad look like my dog took a **** on your tank lol
no worries bro, sry for misunderstanding..what you want for that acerbis light hommie??hahaha...beadro
Old 02-27-2009, 01:08 PM

no worries bro, sry for misunderstanding..what you want for that acerbis light hommie??hahaha...beadro
Hmmm, I dunno man. Maybe 75 shipped? I'll take some pix of it. The number plate is painted red but other than that it's all money, and clean.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:47 PM

pennix3 is a decent person

how much for the upper and side fairing blue
Old 02-27-2009, 02:51 PM

pennix3 is a decent person

how much for the upper and side fairing blue to 24572
Old 02-27-2009, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by pennix3
how much for the upper and side fairing blue
It'll probably be retarded high to ship that ****. How about 150?
Old 02-27-2009, 08:26 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

pm sent
Old 02-28-2009, 12:21 PM

Cyclopes is DOt approved. Only reason I bought this one was to pass inspection. All mounting hardware inculded.

Quick Reply: 04/05 gixxer plastics f/s seats stock taillight mirror