trade me a OMR for my SI subcage

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 09:38 PM

KoleDSF is a decent person
trade me a OMR for my SI subcage

I have a Si subcage with solid pegs I will trade for a OMR. 03 04 636. It has a few scratches on the end of the pegs but other then that its perfect. What aftermarket pegs are they puting on the omr the EDS or something?
Old 01-18-2009, 09:42 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: trade me a OMR for my SI subcage

you have to buy your own pegs. why not just get the adapters from si to put folding pegs on your si subcage
Old 01-18-2009, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Suicidl
you have to buy your own pegs. why not just get the adapters from si to put folding pegs on your si subcage
Cause OMR looks better imo. Just want to try something new too i guess. I have stock pegs.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:59 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KoleDSF
Cause OMR looks better imo. Just want to try something new too i guess. I have stock pegs.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:10 PM

The foldable pegs on the Si are ugly as ****. I love the solid pegs but I want to go back to foldable.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:36 PM
www.EndlessMoto.com

EndlessMoto is a decent person

The pegs alot of the OMR guys run are the ESD Manufacturing pegs.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:48 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by KoleDSF
The foldable pegs on the Si are ugly as ****. I love the solid pegs but I want to go back to foldable.
Hmmmm i like roger and all but i do not see how you think si are ugly when it is lazer cut and omr is just band sawed tubing bent and welded. but to each there own
Old 01-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 01-19-2009, 12:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

stock pegs work awesome in my omr subcages , try them before you buy the esd's ...

the esd'd are diesel though ...

and ***** he never said si was ugly he just said he liked the looks of mine better thats all , ian must be staying at your house this weekend ...lol
Old 01-19-2009, 09:38 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

i'm a big fan of S.I.

but i never heard any negitives on OMR parts, everyone seems to love his stuff...... i would like to them too, when i have extra cash.

good luck with the trade!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:06 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I want folding as well. Will trade my Solid SI subcage for a foldable subcage
05-06 636