TONS of PARTS FS: '02 F4I,'95 900RR,K6 gix six,'02 Aprilia RSV Mille

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 10:08 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
TONS of PARTS FS: '02 F4I,'95 900RR,K6 gix six,'02 Aprilia RSV Mille

OK, just thought I'd put it all in one thread instead of trying to manage 3 or 4 diff ones. I will put it all in piles and snap some pics of it here in a little bit too. Just wanted to get the heavy lifting done and type all of this out now.
All prices do not include shipping, and in most cases I'll absorb the paypal fees... and although I'm not a total hard ***. I'm not givin **** away either so don't waste both of our times please by any rediculous offers.

Thanks for lookin.

F4I parts list:
front axle.............................................. ..................................$15.
front rotors............................................ .................................$99.
front brake lines,stock....................................... ........................$20.
front lower fork legs with all internals......................................... ..$99.
clip ons, stock............................................. .............................$20.
gas cap,stock......................................... ..................................$29.
radiator,leaking and smashed........................................... ...........$20.
front left brake caliper........................................... ....................$15.
rearview mirrors........................................... ............................$20.
passenger peg brackets, no pegs.............................................. ...$29.

'95 900RR parts list:
front brake lines,stock....................................... ........................$20.
clip ons,stock......................................... ..................................$24.
side mount, shock style steering stabilizer.....................................$75 .

'02 Aprilia RSV Mille parts list:
the big factory tech workshop manual, I paid $100. for it.................$79.
Brembo non-radial front brake master cyl......................................$45.
Rear seat cowl, stock,functional but scratched up and needs fixed.....$99.

'06 gixxer six parts list:
clip ons, stock............................................. .............................$39.
rear brake caliper........................................... ...........................$29.
rear master cyl.(one at the foot peg)with a welded HB fitting...........$75.
slip on exhuast, stock............................................. ...................$29.
S.E.T. valve, gear box and cables............................................ .....$19.
complete upper nose fairing, minty............................................. $300.
both side fairings, minty............................................. ..............$200.
-0r both upper and sides together.......................................... ...$450.

jstuntlocke@yahoo.com to contact me. DO NOT PM ME.. hit up my email instead please.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:41 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: TONS of PARTS FS: '02 F4I,'95 900RR,K6 gix six,'02 Aprilia RSV Mille

sorry everybody,I've had a busy *** weekend... and not in a fun/good kinda way. I promise to post pics soon!

And to all you smartasses PMing me.lol HIT UP MY EMAIL INSTEAD please.
Because honestly let's take a minute and look what happens...
you send me a Pm....
then stuntlife sends me an email tellin me I have a PM.....
then I have to come here and read aforementioned PM......
Then I respond and the cycle continues....
Let's not mess with all of that. Let's cut out the ****** middle man PuhLeeeezzz!!!!! Just email me. I'm going to stop responding to PM's cuz half ya'll are bullshitter tire kicken ************* anyways..
J/K

Bump iddy ump ump