***03-04 636 parting out*** still have the parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 03:04 AM

kelley 636 one is a decent person
***03-04 636 parting out*** still have the parts

If anyone wants to pick it up and I'm located in Miami Beach , Florida. The zip code is 33141. I want to deal with honest people who have their own real paypal for us to be able to process your item shipped to your door fast or You can come and pick it up either way will do. The frame and title has been sold last week. I still have the rest of it. Thank you very much.

Earl Kelley.

03-04 636 , green , racing full fairings , mileage approx 7,500 not too sure if that is the exactly numbers when I took cluster gauge off around 3,000 miles on it.

Here's the following parts'.

Frame with clean title , asking 1500 obo.
Racing full fairings ( green ) 400 obo.
Scotts Steering Stabilizer kit ( gold ) 275 obo.
Motor with throttle and wiring harness 700 obo.
Front wheel w no tires ( black , straight no bent ) 125 obo.
Rear wheel w no tires & it comes with rear rotor and hucap ( black , straight no bent , some paint chips) 150 obo.
swingarm & shocks links 100 obo.
Front & rear seats 85 obo.
Mint gas tank with black vortex gas cap but there's some scratches on it ( green ) 140 obo.
Please make an offer for front end.
Subframe is straight with no twist or bent. 150 obo.
Cluster gauge 3,295 miles. 100 obo.

There is many more parts that I might forget , Please feel free ask me any time if you don't see anything that you need for your bike.

I might have one bike coming up tomorrow to part it out 05 600rr however I will keep you guys update within few hours or so.

The following payments I accept: payment via quick collect of western union , money order or paypal.com when the payment gets here during weekdays business hours and the package will be send by ups.com with tracking numbers.

Let me know if i'm missing out anything and I will be checking this thread daily.

Thank you ,
Earl.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:49 AM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person
Re: ***03-04 636 parting out*** still have the parts

did you get everyone squared away with the parts they already tried buying from you ...
Old 01-03-2009, 09:31 AM

636squid is a decent person

Didn't you have some issues with paypal and not give guys thier parts or money.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Live Life To Its Fullest!

cleancutcustoms is a decent person

Do you have the shifter side foot peg bracket? and a tail fairing?
Old 01-03-2009, 11:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 636squid
Didn't you have some issues with paypal and not give guys thier parts or money.
this is the same guy
Old 01-03-2009, 04:45 PM

JFLACO610 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
this is the same guy
too bad, need hard 2 find parts
Old 01-05-2009, 11:05 AM

Loci_6r is a decent person

I just got an email from this guy. I am sick of this. Dude I never contacted paypal. I sent you the money, waited, got an email from you stating I contacted paypal on your account, then you refunded my money which has still not been refunded. I HAVE NOT CONTACTED PAYPAL!! But you can bet your *** I am on the phone with them now. You scammer dick... Everyone stay away from this guy!! I dont know what the deal is but I hope I find out.

HELLO MALACHI MIDDLEBROOK,
THIS IS OFFICER EARL JOHN KELLEY, I WANT TO KNOW HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT BECAUSE I SURELY HELL DOESNT GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO ACCESSED TO MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHO GAVE YOU MY PAYPAL INFOS???? I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW AND ALSO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM OFFICER WITH MIAMI BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT, THIS IS A MONEY LAUNDERING CASE AND I DONT APPERICATE THAT YOU HAD UNAUTHORIZATED ACCESSED TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND BANK ACCOUNT, I WANT MY FUNDS BACK THAT YOU HAD TOOK FROM MY BANK WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION OR PERMISSION AT ALL!!!! WHO GAVE YOU MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT INFOS??????? ALSO HOW DID YOU MET THAT PERSON??? WAS IT ON WEBSITE?????? I WANT THE ANSWERS FROM YOU TODAY OKAY!!! I AM NOT VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY AND VERY VERY VERY VERY MAD AND IN VERY VERY VERY FOUL MOOD!!!!

EARL JOHN KELLEY
Old 01-05-2009, 11:34 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

this kid has issues ...lol
Old 01-08-2009, 02:07 PM

mylife57 is a decent person

THIS GUY IS A SCAME!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!!!!!!!
HE HAS STOLEN FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS!!!!
HE IS USEING SOMEONE ELSE'S PAYPAL WITH OUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE WILL NOT SHIP YOU ANYTHING HE DOESN'T EVEN OWN A BIKE, DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM THIS SCAMING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:45 PM

cblestunt is an unknown quantity at this point