***03-04 636 parting out***

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 01:48 PM

kelley 636 one is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: ***03-04 636 parting out***

hello to everybody and i am gonna to clear this issue for once and all, there was no fraud parts of mine and second thing is i did talked with paypal several times last weekend and yesterday and my account with paypal was fine for several years, third thing is let me clear is that i am not scammer no, it is some of you have not verified match addresses and also i noticed some of you dont typed well english and the scammers would have poor grammar so if you think i am scammer then you are the ones that tried to scammed me out, but bottom line is i refunded your money already yesterday, and it was not 6 hours as you all claimed, but since you all got money back so now you all dont have to be worry about it but let you know that all of your accounts are now being monitor by paypal security corportation, and for the record, my paypal account has been always on very good records with paypal. so if you all think i am scammer then you are all fools!!! because i am deaf and i always very honest person so this is the last time i am going to reply to this accusations from all of you that is it!!!! thanks...
Old 12-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: ***03-04 636 parting out***

Originally Posted by kelley 636 one
hello to everybody and i am gonna to clear this issue for once and all, there was no fraud parts of mine and second thing is i did talked with paypal several times last weekend and yesterday and my account with paypal was fine for several years, third thing is let me clear is that i am not scammer no, it is some of you have not verified match addresses and also i noticed some of you dont typed well english and the scammers would have poor grammar so if you think i am scammer then you are the ones that tried to scammed me out, but bottom line is i refunded your money already yesterday, and it was not 6 hours as you all claimed, but since you all got money back so now you all dont have to be worry about it but let you know that all of your accounts are now being monitor by paypal security corportation, and for the record, my paypal account has been always on very good records with paypal. so if you all think i am scammer then you are all fools!!! because i am deaf and i always very honest person so this is the last time i am going to reply to this accusations from all of you that is it!!!! thanks...

TAKE YOUR OPERATION TO ANOTHER WEBSITE. IMMEDIATELY.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:13 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

still suspicious but the fact that you are deaf would have made me understand maybe why you wouldn't want to deal with people in person but if that is the reason you should have said so..

that still doesn't explain why you said fatboys account wasnt veried when in fact it is ..

if this was a miss communication issue then i apologize but like i said i am still suspicious and i think people should be careful buying from you if at all
Old 12-31-2008, 02:08 AM

warguy is a decent person

Originally Posted by kelley 636 one
lol like two seconds of looking at that made me laugh my *** off, I know people dont use proper grammer on the internet but damn, long run on sentence, bad spelling, poor grammar and your the one calling us scammers for poor grammar. i just thought that was comedy.

Last edited by warguy; 12-31-2008 at 02:42 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:09 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by warguy
lol like two seconds of looking at that made me laugh my *** off, I know people dont use proper grammer on the internet but damn, long run on sentence, bad spelling, poor grammar and your the one calling us scammers for poor grammar. i just thught that was comedy.
american sign language is different the english
Old 12-31-2008, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
american sign language is different the english
que? Yo me puse comprendo...
Old 12-31-2008, 03:52 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by warguy
que? Yo me puse comprendo...
he is deaf and deaf people usually type in american sign language which is a little different then regular english ..

doesn,t mean he aint scamming people but it could explain the lack of comunication
Old 12-31-2008, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
he is deaf and deaf people usually type in american sign language which is a little different then regular english ..

doesn,t mean he aint scamming people but it could explain the lack of comunication
Ohhhhhhh, now i understand, didnt know he was deaf, makes sense.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:19 AM

mylife57 is a decent person

did anyone else get this bullshit email from him? I think I almost got screwed the worst out of $660 but so far i've got some of it back but $400. This guy is a tool. I even tried to give him the benafit of the doupt but screw him im turning him in as fraud.

unfortuneately $400.00 has been already refunded back to you and you should have it soon in your account and after that dont contact me for doing bussiness with you anymore because i am already closed my account with this website okay, i dont need this **** **** and bullshits going on with **** ************ drama going on here okay!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 10:57 AM

Loci_6r is a decent person

Originally Posted by mylife57
did anyone else get this bullshit email from him? I think I almost got screwed the worst out of $660 but so far i've got some of it back but $400. This guy is a tool. I even tried to give him the benafit of the doupt but screw him im turning him in as fraud.

unfortuneately $400.00 has been already refunded back to you and you should have it soon in your account and after that dont contact me for doing bussiness with you anymore because i am already closed my account with this website okay, i dont need this **** **** and bullshits going on with **** ************ drama going on here okay!!!!!!!
Yea I received a similar email from him. Dammit. If this dude is deaf why the **** did he ask for my phone number when he claimed I turned him into paypal when I never even contacted paypal. That pending refund better come through on that money!!
Old 12-31-2008, 10:59 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Loci_6r
Yea I received a similar email from him. Dammit. If this dude is deaf why the **** did he ask for my phone number when he claimed I turned him into paypal when I never even contacted paypal. That pending refund better come through on that money!!
you realy should have filed a claim cause if paypal unlocks his account he can take out the money and then your screwed
Old 12-31-2008, 11:25 AM

DEBO is a decent person

pls go back to stuntusa
Old 12-31-2008, 05:33 PM

ScreamU2Sleep is a decent person

I sent him a pm on a front wheel and the frame for local pick up and he never reply'd

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 07:43 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

nags or t-neck... check the pm to see if it matches Big R 508
Old 12-31-2008, 08:07 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
nags or t-neck... check the pm to see if it matches Big R 508
im assuming you meant IP...and they are not the same.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:09 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T-NECK
im assuming you meant IP...and they are not the same.
lol.. yeah...

but you should check my pm's and see the **** big r has been sending me
Old 12-31-2008, 08:14 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

yeah i see it..you a homophobe? lol
Old 12-31-2008, 08:15 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

well i dont like the ***** if thats what your asking
Old 12-31-2008, 08:25 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

well i dont like the ***** if thats what your asking
Old 12-31-2008, 08:46 PM

lol.. yeah...

but you should check my pm's and see the **** big r has been sending me
wtf kinda **** has he been sending?!?! i thought he got banned or whatever anyway...?

Quick Reply: ***03-04 636 parting out***