Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 06:32 PM

kelley 636 one is a decent person
Re: ***03-04 636 parting out***

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
ok this guys def tryin to scam..

heres PMs i have recived from him today
1st one
hey man , i just talked with paypal and they said you are going to get your money back cuz the address didnt match your credit card for some reason which they wont explain to me more details so i suggest you to call paypal and find out what is goin on ..im gettin frustrating with paypal now. let me know what is going on.

now this is false cuz i have bothe baught and sold to numerous ppl on this site, including OMR and *****, and have had no problems

2nd PM
Hey I am canceling your orders and your fund has been refunded back to your accounts, due to failure of verified information. It has been already refunded back to your account, it should be in your account asap okay. Paypal security office is taking care of this situation okay. Any concerns or questions, please contact paypal security office okay thanks.

now here he is full of **** 2 times...
#1 being that he refunded me, i called paypal and they said they have no records of him tryin to refund me, only that he recived the payment

#2 that my information is not verified..which it is...

3rd PM
i suggest you to call paypal and find out what is exactly goin on ...im kinda pissed cuz i shipped out and everything for notihing.

now here he said he shipped out and everything for nothing? wat does he mean he shipped it out??

jsut want every1 to know that im postive this guy is tryin to get over on us....

buyers please be aware

That was nice of you post about me and at least I'm being honest with you and all . Now you are thinking that i am scamming you which I already put tracking number on your paypal account. That is really fucked up for what you have done. Paypal told me that you didnt have address that match your credit card. If i was scammer then I would have ran off without letting you know.

You are the last person that I got money and they frozen up my paypal. If you don't believe me then call paypal before you callin my names out . What an *** you are.

I thought i was nice enough to be honest with you and have your money refunded that I had no control over this by paypal based on their decision , not me.

Old man roger , I called you one time and you have not return my calls. The guy came here and bought my frame and title for 700. I told you to come by and pick it up.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:37 PM

kelley 636 one is a decent person

and i am not surprised some of you are scammer thats the only reason why my paypal account is frozen.

It was cool of you frozen my paypal account and they are investigate
on you and another person

I am going to file claim for fraud and find out who did this to me ..This is no joke anymore.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by kelley 636 one
That was nice of you post about me and at least I'm being honest with you and all . Now you are thinking that i am scamming you which I already put tracking number on your paypal account. That is really fucked up for what you have done. Paypal told me that you didnt have address that match your credit card. If i was scammer then I would have ran off without letting you know.

You are the last person that I got money and they frozen up my paypal. If you don't believe me then call paypal before you callin my names out . What an *** you are.

I thought i was nice enough to be honest with you and have your money refunded that I had no control over this by paypal based on their decision , not me.

Old man roger , I called you one time and you have not return my calls. The guy came here and bought my frame and title for 700. I told you to come by and pick it up.
i have no messages from you and you never gave me an address or any thing so how the hell could i come pick it up ????

and if some on did come pick it up how come your now selling it for more money in another thread
Old 12-29-2008, 06:40 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

like i just stated in the PM....i DID call paypal, and that was when i was told by them that infact yes, my account and address in verified and that you DID NOT refund my money as u stated in an earlier PM to me...that is why i made a claim with paypal so that i can hopefully retrieve my money...

i wouldnt have posted up if i didnt go thru with calling paypal
Old 12-29-2008, 06:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and what about the other 3 people that said they would pay cash and pick up other parts you were selling they haven't heard from you either and the parts they wanted are still up for sale ....
Old 12-29-2008, 06:42 PM

and i am not surprised some of you are scammer thats the only reason why my paypal account is frozen.

It was cool of you frozen my paypal account and they are investigate
on you and another person

I am going to file claim for fraud and find out who did this to me ..This is no joke anymore.
file a claim for fraud? and calling me a scammer? i sent you the damn money how the hell am i being a scammer and i am commiting fraud/ please explain
Old 12-29-2008, 06:43 PM

paypal simplytold me that all you have to do is prove to them that you shipped out my parts or refund my money and your account will be active again
Old 12-29-2008, 06:52 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

kelley you told me roger had first dibs on the frame, and you would let me know if he didnt get the frame lol now its already sold? DICK.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:57 PM

ok he now just refunded my money...over 6 hours after he first claimed he did...

so whatever any1 else does with him its there call....but i now need a tank any1 got 1?
Old 12-29-2008, 06:58 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Bray
kelley you told me roger had first dibs on the frame, and you would let me know if he didnt get the frame lol now its already sold? DICK.
dude read the whole thread the guy is scamming people , he says it's sold but he just started another thread and in that one he wants 1500 for the same frame , there probably never was a frame period and thats why he wont sell to locals for cash ...........
Old 12-29-2008, 07:00 PM
also known as OMR

ok he now just refunded my money...over 6 hours after he first claimed he did...

so whatever any1 else does with him its there call....but i now need a tank any1 got 1?
yep he was hoping you would take longer to do any thing about it i bet ...

now his pay pal is open because no one else probably complained yet
Old 12-29-2008, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
dude read the whole thread the guy is scamming people , he says it's sold but he just started another thread and in that one he wants 1500 for the same frame , there probably never was a frame period and thats why he wont sell to locals for cash ...........
he also said he shipped out the tank i paid for and put up some tracing number that came back invalid....but at the same time had both tanks for sale on said new thread...
paypal told me that all he had to do was either refund my money or show receipt of shipping the tank...now if he shipped it why did he refund that money to me

its whatever now i got my money back
Old 12-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

ya i been following in his other thread, i even said it in another thread i think this guy is a scammer lol then T neck said it also ...

this guy is lame. simple as that.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:02 PM
also known as OMR

he also said he shipped out the tank i paid for and put up some tracing number that came back invalid....but at the same time had both tanks for sale on said new thread...
paypal told me that all he had to do was either refund my money or show receipt of shipping the tank...now if he shipped it why did he refund that money to me

yep he is scamming people ..
Old 12-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Certified

nice atleast you got your money back
Old 12-30-2008, 03:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im glad you got your money back bro. I knew something was up with this dude when he wouldnt take my money locally from someone coming to pick up the parts. And Kelley 636 - FYI - when you hit the refund button and refund someones money - its INSTANT - they get it back in their account just about immediately - same as when money is sent - its sent immediately - not 6 hours later.

BUYERS BEWARE. Has anyone done business with this kid and actually received their parts yet?????
Old 12-30-2008, 03:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
nice atleast you got your money back
Thats a BIG +1
Old 12-30-2008, 05:11 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

great
Old 12-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

i already said it once, i dunno why i gotta say it again...
Old 12-30-2008, 12:49 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

this guy wont sell me a make believe 929 front end casue iam local

Quick Reply: ***03-04 636 parting out***