***03-04 636 parting out***

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 09:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: ***03-04 636 parting out***

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
oh please dont say that...i hope i dont get fucked
I hope so for your sake but honestly that had me a little confused his pm said its safer to deal by paypal but if i have someone coming cash in hand it shouldnt be an issue.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm posting this up coz I dont wanna see people on here get ripped off. I dont know if Kelly 636 is on the up and up but this pm was a little strange to me. I asked for pics of what I wanted to purchase and told him I have a friend who will come pick the parts up from him and this is the pm I recd and havent heard back since once I told him I would only buy if my friend could come pick it up coz I dont wanna get ripped off for $400

My zip code is 33141 and I don't have any pictures on it . I am trying to find one to take snapshot of the front end. I would rather to have paypal because it is more safey and security. let me know if it works for you.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:19 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

well he said hes shipping my tank out tomorrow ups...hopefully a tracking number and we are good to go...

i have faith in every1 until im screwed over so im not that concerned
Old 12-26-2008, 09:20 PM
NealFoReal

well he said hes shipping my tank out tomorrow ups...hopefully a tracking number and we are good to go...

i have faith in every1 until im screwed over so im not that concerned
Hope it works out for you mayn
Old 12-26-2008, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Hope it works out for you mayn
you and me both
Old 12-27-2008, 02:42 AM

kelley 636 one is a decent person

Damn why did you have to hijack my thread ....it will be all good for you man.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:54 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

you and me both
you have a address for this person in case you do not get your ****. you have always done me right so i will help you if you get jacked
Old 12-27-2008, 02:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by kelley 636 one
Damn why did you have to hijack my thread ....it will be all good for you man.
I didnt mean to hijack your thread - I simply posted up the fact that you didnt want to deal with me sending someone to pick up the front end - you ONLY wanted paypal and when I told you I had someone to come pick up the f/e you stopped replying which to me was a little shady. And the first thing I posted in this thread was HOW COME YOU STOPPED REPLYING TO MY PM'S ONCE I TOLD YOU I HAD SOMEONE TO PICK UP THE FRONT END??? It does seem shady but whatever. I guess you just dont want the $400
Old 12-27-2008, 08:50 PM

ScreamU2Sleep is a decent person

Still got the frame, Front wheel and any stunt parts?
Old 12-27-2008, 08:55 PM

Brandy V is a decent person

How much for the radiator?
Old 12-29-2008, 01:57 PM

kelley 636 one is a decent person

I m going to list some new items cuz theres some problem with paypal that doesnt match their address and credit card.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know if this guy is trying to scam people or what but he will not sell any thing to any one local for cash so i suspect he is trying to get people to fill up his pay pal and then he probably isn't going to ship your parts so be careful....

if im wrong i apologize but the simple fact is there are a bunch of people around here that have tried to buy parts from this guy and he will not respond to any of them , these people all have the cash and are willing to pick up the parts locally but he just keeps posting the same **** for sale ...
Old 12-29-2008, 03:53 PM

well now hes claiming that my address is not verifed thru paypal or whatever and he cant send me my items....i have baught items from you OMR with said paypal name and have no had any problems....so it looks like im fucked outta my money and my tank
Old 12-29-2008, 03:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

well now hes claiming that my address is not verifed thru paypal or whatever and he cant send me my items....i have baught items from you OMR with said paypal name and have no had any problems....so it looks like im fucked outta my money and my tank
well file a complaint with pay pal saying he refused your order but took your money ..i don't know if that will get your money back but it should at least lock up his pay pal so he can't get any one else ..

and again if im wrong i appoligize but it looks like this guy is just taking peoples money
Old 12-29-2008, 03:59 PM

yea i ahve to wait til my girl gets home cuz its her name...damn it
Old 12-29-2008, 04:22 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i have also done business with you and yes your girls account is verified
Old 12-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Scammer Do Not Buy From
Old 12-29-2008, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i have also done business with you and yes your girls account is verified
thanks buddy....

now i need to find a cheap tank cuz im counting this for a lost
Old 12-29-2008, 04:37 PM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Scammer Do Not Buy From

+10000000 , hes also a rapist
Old 12-29-2008, 06:20 PM

ok this guys def tryin to scam..

heres PMs i have recived from him today
1st one
hey man , i just talked with paypal and they said you are going to get your money back cuz the address didnt match your credit card for some reason which they wont explain to me more details so i suggest you to call paypal and find out what is goin on ..im gettin frustrating with paypal now. let me know what is going on.

now this is false cuz i have bothe baught and sold to numerous ppl on this site, including OMR and *****, and have had no problems

2nd PM
Hey I am canceling your orders and your fund has been refunded back to your accounts, due to failure of verified information. It has been already refunded back to your account, it should be in your account asap okay. Paypal security office is taking care of this situation okay. Any concerns or questions, please contact paypal security office okay thanks.

now here he is full of **** 2 times...
#1 being that he refunded me, i called paypal and they said they have no records of him tryin to refund me, only that he recived the payment

#2 that my information is not verified..which it is...

3rd PM
i suggest you to call paypal and find out what is exactly goin on ...im kinda pissed cuz i shipped out and everything for notihing.

now here he said he shipped out and everything for nothing? wat does he mean he shipped it out??

jsut want every1 to know that im postive this guy is tryin to get over on us....

buyers please be aware

Quick Reply: ***03-04 636 parting out***