tires tires tires...and did i mention tires

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 04:34 PM
The Magnificant Bastard

Fifth is a decent person
Re: tires tires tires...and did i mention tires

HEY! Ya'll don't forget about Ben and his tires........
Old 01-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fifth
HEY! Ya'll don't forget about Ben and his tires........
knock it off douchebag, if ppl are interested in your boyfriends tires they'll post up
Old 01-25-2009, 07:55 PM
The Magnificant Bastard

Fifth is a decent person

Originally Posted by mofat01
knock it off douchebag, if ppl are interested in your boyfriends tires they'll post up
"douchebag"?? really?? OMG I aint laughed so hard since the 3rd grade. Please tell me that wasn't the best you could do......because if it was, bless your little heart, I would be tempted to ask if your mom had any kids that lived.........

If your inbred phucktard *** would have scrolled up to my original post, you would known why I kept this post towards the top..... Someone ASKED about K5 aka BEN the THEIF. So I responded. And kept bumping the topic to make sure EVERYONE knows about this....how do you say it....douchebag.

I just love that word. It tickles the **** out of my everytime I say it. You don't have it compyrighted or anything, do you? Cause I am gonna borrow it to impress my 7 year old's friends.....

I wouldn't be surprised if the only piece of *** you had was when your finger broke through the toilet paper. Does your mom know your visiting this website on her computer?? roflmao

I do love the fact that you seem to be coming to Ben's aid. And to make everything crystal clear for you: While I am big enough to determine YOUR sexual orientation, K5 is by no means one of my sexual victims. So that means your are free to have him all to yourself......phucked-up tires and all....

douchebag.... roflmao
Old 01-30-2009, 12:58 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

this guy is just another dishonest NEGRO....
Old 01-30-2009, 07:48 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

"douchebag"?? really?? OMG I aint laughed so hard since the 3rd grade. Please tell me that wasn't the best you could do......because if it was, bless your little heart, I would be tempted to ask if your mom had any kids that lived.........

If your inbred phucktard *** would have scrolled up to my original post, you would known why I kept this post towards the top..... Someone ASKED about K5 aka BEN the THEIF. So I responded. And kept bumping the topic to make sure EVERYONE knows about this....how do you say it....douchebag.

I just love that word. It tickles the **** out of my everytime I say it. You don't have it compyrighted or anything, do you? Cause I am gonna borrow it to impress my 7 year old's friends.....

I wouldn't be surprised if the only piece of *** you had was when your finger broke through the toilet paper. Does your mom know your visiting this website on her computer?? roflmao

I do love the fact that you seem to be coming to Ben's aid. And to make everything crystal clear for you: While I am big enough to determine YOUR sexual orientation, K5 is by no means one of my sexual victims. So that means your are free to have him all to yourself......phucked-up tires and all....

douchebag.... roflmao
That was a pathetic attempt at making jokes towards me. I'll give you another crack at it to redeem yourself. Hit me with your best stuff.

You are right tho , K5 is no longer a sexual victim after you both agreed to let him **** you in your ***. Just cuz your farts smell like burnt rubber after dealing with him isn't our problem.

You let this thread die and no one else will try buying tires from him. Most ppl aren't gonna read past the first page. MAke a post in feedback section that he's a douche like yourself.

Last edited by mofat01; 01-30-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:22 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Scammer,scammer,scammer,oh And Did I Mention K5 Is A Scammer???
Old 02-04-2009, 10:34 AM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
Scammer,scammer,scammer,oh And Did I Mention K5 Is A Scammer???
did i mention your gonna get pregnant if you keep riding mines
Old 02-06-2009, 05:44 PM

nkrosser is a decent person

wtf...
Old 02-07-2009, 09:35 AM

teweed is a decent person

I need rear tire180/55/17 with good tread no plugs
Old 02-07-2009, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by teweed
I need rear tire180/55/17 with good tread no plugs
did you not read this thread????do yourself a favor and go down to your local cycle gear and buy a new tire for $79.....that way youll get plenty of tread ,no plugs,and no jive from this nig turkey
Old 09-16-2009, 10:48 AM

Re: tires tires tires...and did I mention....rip-off?

I ordered 4 from him...... paid over $120 for the 4. this is what I got.....

tire#1

tire #2

tire #3 (that wad that looks like gum is a plug)

tire #4

called him about the plugged tire and the 2 BALD tires that were obviously street tires and and race take-offs.....he was polite and said he would send me out replacement tires..... almost 2 months later, I still have not heard back from him nor have I received the replacement tires. So basically, I paid $130 for a used Pilot in 180/55-17. I could have got a new one at the local stealership for $150.

Definitely buyer beware. I guess it is a good deal if you can actually see the tires before you pay for them. As opposed to paypaling the money and getting ripped off.
is this why you changed your screenname from "k5" to "ben pa pa stunts"?