2001 F4i Frame For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 03:40 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve
2001 F4i Frame For Sale

for sale! best offer. (for real) meaning pm me offers and best one gets it. i'll be honest about that ordeal. not trying to hustle i just want it out of my garage and i'm not really sure how much to ask for it. a mint frame goes for a grand on ebay. this frame is perfectly straight. you will have zero issues with it being crooked or not bolting up right. it has a florida certificate of destruction. i have the actual title and a official bill of sale will be printed up and all that jazz as well. when i was in the service up in washington i was able to register this and ride it around just fine. but down here thats not possible. period, i already tried every angle. i used to mostly stunt lots, but now i want to ride on the street as well, the weather is just too nice here. so i have no use for this frame anymore. that is the 1 and only reason i am selling it. it would make a great stunt/race frame for you or if you live out of state you "may" be able to register it. it was stolen, wrecked, then retrived, then issued the cod by the insurance company. vin #'s are perfectly intact, never altered. my story is as real as obama being electd and i am not into funny business so happy comfortable bidding. if no bites on here then i'll post it up on ebay in like a week or so. yes i can ship it and its sitting ontop of the box for it. all mounting holes, tabs grommets, etc are intact, with the exception of the right side gas tank bolthole near the neck and the left side radiator mount. (see pics) these are still useable if you can get the bolts out of them, they have been busted off in there. oh and the hole in the neck that the ignition lock pin sits in is damaged. please send private message or post on here any questions/offers. thanks

Name:  CIMG1438.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  120.7 KB

Name:  CIMG1439.jpg
Size:  98.0 KB

Name:  CIMG1441.jpg
Size:  135.1 KB

Name:  CIMG1446.jpg
Size:  86.7 KB

Name:  CIMG1447.jpg
Size:  85.3 KB

Name:  CIMG1448.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  93.1 KB

Name:  CIMG1449.jpg
Size:  116.6 KB

Last edited by Danger_Dave; 11-06-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:03 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve
Re: 2001 F4i Frame For Sale

bump. you buy! you buy now! you wanta beef or pork? i sella you cheap
Old 11-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

pm me a price.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:17 PM

stalyon29 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
bump. you buy! you buy now! you wanta beef or pork? i sella you cheap
pm me price