50 mm black vortex clip ons f/s

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:33 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
50 mm black vortex clip ons f/s

i just bought these for my k6 gsxr 600 and ran them for a day and went back to DB bars....like new in the original box....paid 160$....will take 100$ shipped
Old 11-04-2008, 01:06 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: 50 mm black vortex clip ons f/s

Originally Posted by loogie
i just bought these for my k6 gsxr 600 and ran them for a day and went back to DB bars....like new in the original box....paid 160$....will take 100$ shipped
so i take it clip ons arent very popular these days..... buy this ****.....
Old 11-05-2008, 12:23 PM

bump,bump bump
Old 11-05-2008, 12:24 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

do they come with the chick in yer av???
Old 11-05-2008, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by havok
do they come with the chick in yer av???
no,but i bet they would sell faster if she was....
Old 11-07-2008, 10:44 AM

ok fine,ill throw in the bitch too..........
Old 11-08-2008, 11:55 AM

bump ninjas...these fit 04-07 gsxr 600-750...buy them or ill kill you....
Old 11-08-2008, 04:51 PM
.MostWanted.. .Designs..

MJEW TEAM S.I.U is a decent person

Shoot Them Over To Me Bro,If You Cant Sell Them,Ill Try Them On One Of The Pocketbikes,Hook A Memba Up Right?
Old 11-08-2008, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by MJEW TEAM S.I.U
Shoot Them Over To Me Bro,If You Cant Sell Them,Ill Try Them On One Of The Pocketbikes,Hook A Memba Up Right?
ur pocketbike has a 50 mm frontend????WTF???that must be pretty hard to ride whoolies.....
Old 11-08-2008, 05:23 PM
.MostWanted.. .Designs..

MJEW TEAM S.I.U is a decent person

ur pocketbike has a 50 mm frontend????WTF???that must be pretty hard to ride whoolies.....
**** if i know they look like maybe 10mms, ,anyways ill give ya 10grand for the clipons if you throw denise in!no offense bro but shes smokin
Old 11-10-2008, 05:16 PM

bump buy these,they are like new in original box....80$ shipped
Old 11-13-2008, 10:47 AM

bump buy these,they are like new in original box....80$ shipped
bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuummmmmmmmpppppppppp............
Old 11-13-2008, 07:09 PM

Neosporin is a decent person

Where are you located?
Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 PM
BOOBIES

Quarkz is a decent person

Pm'd you
Old 11-13-2008, 08:22 PM

yo PMd you back Q and neo im in cali....******* buy these already...i HATE clipons
Old 11-14-2008, 05:56 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

will these fit on an f4i ? or can i mod them to fit?? if so i got the 80 ready!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
will these fit on an f4i ? or can i mod them to fit?? if so i got the 80 ready!!!
if u got 50mm forks they will work..let me know
Old 11-14-2008, 07:54 PM

DEBO is a decent person

I would be interested in just the bar ends... Let me know...
Old 11-14-2008, 07:59 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

no i got the stockers i think they are 43 or someshit let me check my paypal and ill pm u in a minute
Old 11-14-2008, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by DEBO
I would be interested in just the bar ends... Let me know...
where you gonna put your rear view mirrors if i sell you JUST the barends Debo????...lol

Quick Reply: 50 mm black vortex clip ons f/s