F4i part out

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 01:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
F4i part out

Got an F4i and I'm parting out some of the stuff. I'm keeping the motor, radiator, wiring harness, regulator/rectifier, ecm & ignition. I think thats it but dont remember. I already sold the salvage title and frame. Here's some stuff I took pictures of but if you need anything else not on this list/pictured, lemme know and I'll see if I got it

PM me offers on whatever you want because I havent checked online to see what the **** sells for.

Passenger peg brackets and pegs

Rear wheel - straight. I'll most likely be taking the tire off to lower the shipping price unless you really want it on there. Its almost dead but theres a little life on it. I think its a Dunlop D208 but not 100% sure.

Brake light with bulbs in working condition

Turn signals w bulbs in working condition

Freestyle Ingenuity 12 bar

Freestyle Ingenuity Cage - comes with one slider which is pretty beat up. The cage doesnt appear to be bent IMO but is a little rusty as you can see in the pics. Nothing a little sanding and painting cant fix.

Right side heel guard with mounting screws - dont have the left side

Right side rearset peg - dont have the rearset brackets though as mentioned above

Tank - has small dent in it which you can see in the pics - thats the only dent on it and it looks like it would be okay for you to dent it in. Comes with mounting hardware for the rear mounts only - dont have the front bolts to mount. The bottom thats in the pail is in good shape but if you need more pics let me know. Its full of gas right now and I was to lazy to empty it out now

Posting more in a second since SL only allows up to 20 pics - smilies included
Old 10-27-2008, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: F4i part out

Fairings - holes cut for FI cage. Besides that there are some scratches and scuff marks since it came off a stuntbike. I took pictures the best I could to try and show all scratches. All the mounting tabs are still in tact and has the inner piece that connects both sides together.

Airbox with filter and air intake ducts or whatever they're called. If you need just the airbox or just the ducts lemme know and we'll work something out.

Right and left clip ons with switches - again if you need just a one piece lemme know what you need and we'll work it out

Jardine Exhaust - its missing the Jardine Badge which was on it but its in pretty good shape and sounds sick :YEAH Theres a minor scratch or two and theres a little ding which you can see in the last picture but besides that a nice pipe.

Swingarm with shock - again if you need just one piece lemme know

Chain guard

Old 10-27-2008, 01:15 AM
NealFoReal

Sprocket carrier or whatever its called

Rear brake caliper, master & reservoir - again will part this out if needed

Rear axle

Stock clutch lever

Complete front end - includes forks, wheel, master, calipers, fender, upper and lower triples w bearings/race - everything you need to bolt it on and ride. It even comes with a horn lol and clip ons since I have 2 sets of F4i clip ons. I dont have pictures of the front end yet but the fender has some scratches and scuff marks on it. The wheel appears to be straight. The brake lever though is bent to ****. I'll have pics of that most likely tomorrow.

If anyone purchases I will send out all orders the next day after payment is received (unless thats on a Saturday - then it would go out Monday). Shipping will most likely be through USPS unless you request otherwise and all orders will have a delivery confirmation number. Please PM me with any questions or offers
Old 10-27-2008, 01:21 AM

evilsydeeggot is an unknown quantity at this point

how much are you looking to get for the 12bar?
Old 10-27-2008, 02:22 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by evilsydeeggot
how much are you looking to get for the 12bar?
PM sent
Old 10-27-2008, 02:50 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

i need that 2 silver brackets that keep brakeline in place
Old 10-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

hom much for the tail light?
Old 10-27-2008, 08:25 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Pm me on a price on the rear caliper and left side faring with the black connector piece
Old 10-27-2008, 12:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
hom much for the tail light?
PM sent.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:30 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DoubleSustanon

i need that 2 silver brackets that keep brakeline in place
Sending pm right now.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by JMZ
Pm me on a price on the rear caliper and left side faring with the black connector piece
I'm trying to get rid of the plastics as a set but I'll get you a pm on the caliper in a few minutes.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:41 PM
NealFoReal

all pms sent - to the top
Old 10-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

DEADDUCK is a decent person

how much u want for the plastics and the throttle
Old 10-27-2008, 01:42 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

bump, looking at that rim
Old 10-27-2008, 02:05 PM

-dantheman- is a decent person

pm me a price on that back wheel and front end assembly
Old 10-27-2008, 02:34 PM
NealFoReal

All pms and prices sent. Lemme know
Old 10-27-2008, 02:48 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and brake light and caliper sold.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:52 PM
NealFoReal

Heres what Im thinking on prices.

Passenger peg brackets - $30 shipped each or $50 shipped for the pair
Rear rim - $125 shipped
Turn signals - $15 shipped
FI 12 bar - $65 shipped
FI Cage - $100 shipped
Heel guard - $10 shipped
Peg - $10 shipped
Tank - $125 shipped - doesnt come with fuel pump
Side Plastics - $150 shipped
Airbox with ducts - $30 shipped
Clip on with left controls - $50 shipped or $35 shipped for just the controls
Clip on with left controls - $50 shipped or $35 shipped for just the controls
Jardine Exhaust - $150 shipped
Swingarm w shock - $60 shipped
Chain guard - $20 shipped
Sprocket Carrier - $35 shipped
Rear master & reservoir - $20 shipped
Rear axle - $15 shipped
Clutch lever/perch - $20 shipped
Old 10-27-2008, 04:18 PM
NealFoReal

Cage & master are gone as of tomorrow - local pickup
Old 10-27-2008, 04:46 PM
NealFoReal

to the top.

Quick Reply: F4i part out