03-04 600rr Powers Sub-cage 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold
03-04 600rr Powers Sub-cage 4 sale

Powers sub cage for sale, i dont think it has a scatch on it. im just too tall to use this sub cage, im going to just build one of my own. Shoot me a offer i think it would look nice just on a street bike for a better look. Shoot me a offer and ill think about it.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:23 PM
C.E.O. of AJTellin's Mom.

BillDoe has a spectacular aura aboutBillDoe has a spectacular aura about
Re: 03-04 600rr Powers Sub-cage 4 sale

Do you have any pics?
Old 09-21-2008, 01:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lit the omr subcage has the peg position moved down back and out for a roomier feel $175 shipped or $150 if you come down and ride with steve one night and i don't have to ship it
Old 09-21-2008, 03:19 PM

dragone is a decent person

Not to shoot your sale down, but when I ordered my sub-cage from them for my 04 it was too big. Come to find out, the guy just assumed the 05-06 fit the 03-04 and said he's been selling quite a few and no one ever returned them or said they were too big on the 03-04. Blah, blah, ya right. Needless to say I was pissed after waiting 3 months and just gotta refund and got an OMR in 3 days. So unless that sub-cage was built a couple of weeks ago, it wont fit. Powers was still waiting on their guy to bring in an 03-04 bike to do a couple mock ups which means unless you live local to them, you more than likey got one that won't even fit your bike. That or they completely lied to me...wouldn't surprise me comin' from them. All that I know is mine never fit the both times they sent me one, and as far as I know, they are still waiting on a bike to make one that does. Again, sorry for the negative post, I don't mean to be dick, just watching out for everyone. Although, I would love to see pics of it on the bike...that would just prove to me even more that the people at powers are fuking liars.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

pretty sure he had it on his bike since he said he didn't like the peg postion ..the people at powers probably lied to you..
Old 09-21-2008, 03:30 PM

dragone is a decent person

Yeah figures, shoulda known.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

well, omr, your right. The peg postion sucks. But yeayeyaeya Buy a omr if your going to really be using it for stunting and if your a bigger guy. ill give you that. But it does look real good on the bike and its in perfect condition. Yea i noticed how it seemed like is was to wide but it came wiht spacers so maybe that was there "fix". still got it ,pm me if anyone wants it.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Hey ill even trade for F4i parts! Mayeb you just got some sitting around. Im going to start a build becasue this 600rr is just a plain out turd.