scrape works sub f4i

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 09:58 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
scrape works sub f4i

400... buy this ****... its chromoly and crazy built... i loved it but i dont have a f4i any more
Old 09-03-2008, 09:59 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: scrape works sub f4i

Sick deal.

Someone buy this quick
Old 09-04-2008, 12:21 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

the most ballin pice you can put on a stuntbike
Old 09-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

do you have pix?
Old 09-04-2008, 12:51 PM
squid hunter

i will post pics around 2
Old 09-04-2008, 03:00 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wish I had the money for this super gangster piece. Someone buy it asap.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:11 PM
squid hunter

i cant post pics.... i have some pics on my myspace.... www.myspace.com/stillstreet
Old 09-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trick
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-05-2008, 07:07 AM
squid hunter

bump......
Old 09-06-2008, 09:21 AM
squid hunter

bump......
Old 09-06-2008, 07:17 PM
squid hunter

this subframe is THE BEST SUBFRAME YOU CAN BUY it is built proof. everything bolts up perfect and was one of the best parts i got for my f4i.. with the stifer subframe the bike reacts more to you body input.. i promis you will feel a differenc
just dont have a need for it anymore since i donot have a f4i
Old 09-08-2008, 08:52 PM
squid hunter

bump.....
Old 09-10-2008, 06:50 AM

big ron is an unknown quantity at this point

does the rear subframe cage with the pegs come with? will this accept a round bar? I'll give you $350. today!!!
hit me back.or call my cell 734-652-0853
ron
Old 09-10-2008, 10:27 AM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by big ron
does the rear subframe cage with the pegs come with? will this accept a round bar? I'll give you $350. today!!!
ron
sub cage was a si and it got sold with the bike.... the subframe could be made to have a round bar... and the price is firm shipping of somthing like this is expensive and 400 is more then fair for a part that was almost 800 new
Old 09-11-2008, 06:31 AM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by big ron
ron
i will do 350 plus shipping
Old 09-11-2008, 06:36 AM

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

I wish I had the ******' money for it
Old 09-11-2008, 06:39 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

sell me your rotors and you will have some $$$$$
Old 09-11-2008, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
sell me your rotors and you will have some $$$$$
They sold already, sorry
Old 09-11-2008, 07:10 AM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by nags
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

I wish I had the ******' money for it
i dont thin anyone even knows what it is...... lol
Old 09-11-2008, 08:50 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

i wish i had the loot but i gots toi many billz free bump you finally sold ur f4i huh, i cant believe u sat on that as long as you did either

Quick Reply: scrape works sub f4i