LOOK LOOK Subframes New lower price

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 12:07 AM

DC-stunts is a decent person
LOOK LOOK Subframes New lower price

Ok everyone After two months of looking I have finally found a lower price on all the metal for the Subframes and other parts. keep in mined that buying one of these subframes is like buying two ebay stock subframes. But sock ebay subframes will both brake where mine will not. So it is well worth the little extra money. All items come powder coated black.

Ok new prices are.....................

03-05 R6 AND 06-09 R6S SUBFRAMES- $450.00 +tax

UPPER FAIRING STAY- $175.00 +tax

CUSTOM 12 BAR - $100.00 +tax

Coming soon is the 05-06 636 SUBFRAME- $450.00 +tax

All parts have a shipping charge of $20.00 added to the total.

Thanks for looking and dont forget to look us up on page 72 of this months SUPER STREET BIKE MAG.

C4-REVOLUTIONS.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:27 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: LOOK LOOK Subframes New lower price

nothing for the 600rr? pics??
Old 08-28-2008, 12:32 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

450 too much.

350 is perfect price....im sick of money being jacked up more than what were looking for.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:49 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

350 is a good price for maybe a gixxer sub, but the R6 and 636 are more complicated to build and take more labor. I could see it costing more. I have made steel subs for 05 and 07 gix and the R6. material might not cost much, but the labor is expensive.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:51 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

ok cmon, 1 post wasn't enough?

If you are gonna spam the site with your sales, at LEAST contribute to the site!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:13 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
ok cmon, 1 post wasn't enough?

If you are gonna spam the site with your sales, at LEAST contribute to the site!
Spam??? He isn't spamming he is posting info about his stunt products.... What he needs to contribute to sl to do that???? He contributes to the sport enough... Between him going to comps and competing and also making the things for bikes and paintings em.....

Quit hating in the 08
Old 08-28-2008, 01:20 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

not hating it ..just sick of the price is way above than what were looking for. This is only stunt game and passion riders who wants to buy their quality built that last for long time and should be more reasonable price for us nowadays.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:22 AM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person

u have 04 05 gsxr 6 pics of the subframe??
Old 08-28-2008, 01:27 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Guru
Spam??? He isn't spamming he is posting info about his stunt products.... What he needs to contribute to sl to do that???? He contributes to the sport enough... Between him going to comps and competing and also making the things for bikes and paintings em.....

Quit hating in the 08

he posted the exact same thread in 2 sections of stuntlife within 8 minutes...

Wtf is the point in that, other then SPAM?
Old 08-28-2008, 01:30 AM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

<<<< need a motor for an 05 R6!!!

and want cheaper stunt products to buy money is hard to come by in legal ways!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:33 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

05/06 636 subframes are on ebay from 80 to 150 dollars everyday. if im paying 450 dollars for a subframe it better come with 2 handjobs and a feather duster to tickle my ***** with.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:36 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a website or pics that I missed??

Bring on the 05-06 636. Tony D has a sweet one for only $10000000000000000 from what Ive heard
Old 08-28-2008, 01:41 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Big R 508
not hating it ..just sick of the price is way above than what were looking for. This is only stunt game and passion riders who wants to buy their quality built that last for long time and should be more reasonable price for us nowadays.
the price isn't that bad it's cheaper than scrapeworks and I don't think think they are even in buisness any longer

Besides if u don't wanna pay just keep buying oem sub frames I mean those r ur options

Ps how much do people pay for a hohey bracket $200 ? And all he has to do is push a button on his cnc machine . These subframes take twice the work and they are like twice the price it all adds up to me
Old 08-28-2008, 01:44 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
the price isn't that bad it's cheaper than scrapeworks and I don't think think they are even in buisness any longer

Besides if u don't wanna pay just keep buying oem sub frames I mean those r ur options

Ps how much do people pay for a hohey bracket $200 ? And all he has to do is push a button on his cnc machine . These subframes take twice the work and they are like twice the price it all adds up to me
why do u think scrapewerks isnt in business anymore??

p.s. cnc machining isnt cheap neither is the billet aluminum.. if you wanna compare something compare cages and subframes cuz its about the same amount of material and welding.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:02 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

all I'm sayin is me pesonally if I rode an r6 I would def pay ....., yea u can get a oem sub for $150 on eBay but then u got a week of not riding hoping they sent ur **** hoping it's all staight then once u get it puttin it on re drilling holes for ur bar just seems like a head ache I mean what u got a show or comp that week or u snap it at the show or comp then ur fucked........ And I know it's not a must have but it would be nice not to have to worry about it and if u want that assurance then u have to pay for it........

I talked to OMR last night about building them and he said they weren't worth the money for him to build too much work he said so now it looks like this c4 revolution or whatever has the market cornered

But I understand what ur sayin too and I don't know if there r enough r6 and 05 06 636 stunters out there willing to pay that price to keep him in buisness
Just my 2 cents though
Old 08-28-2008, 02:04 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

did someone really just compare a CNC job to a welding job? Well sdf already answered that.

Where the pics at? I gotta see this thing

IMO scrapeworks was way over priced...if theyre that complicated make a jig or two and come up with a time/material effecient system of producing them...then u can cut back the overall price afterward and you'll probally get a lot more customers if u can chop 50-100 bux off your initial price...oh yea and include a free sticker or two lol.

Im not talking **** just giving my
Old 08-28-2008, 02:05 AM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

I would buy a subframe for the 05 R6 4 sure just lower the price to 375 out the door then its a ******* deal!!!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:25 AM
RedruM

all I'm just sayin is it's supply and demand and if u want a after market sub frame u can A. Make on B. Buy from this guy C. Buy from all the other people makin after market sub frames LOL

Besides this is stuntlife if he posted that he was selling them for a buck thirty five and half a jolly rancher there would still be someone on here bitchin about the price LOL
Old 08-28-2008, 02:28 AM

i just want a subframe ive broken 5 of them sooo far...
Old 08-28-2008, 09:21 AM

xRYNOx is a decent person

350.....i will buy one right now.03 636.wheres the pics?offering a product with no desription nor site nor pics......good bussiness!step it up

Quick Reply: LOOK LOOK Subframes New lower price