04-05 GSXR Steel subframe 350.00????????????

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 06:05 PM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 04-05 GSXR Steel subframe 350.00????????????

this is the one i made,,,,, i loved it:YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1858.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	212942   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1861.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	212943   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1862.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	212944   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1864.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	212945  
Old 08-23-2008, 06:53 AM

CaymanStunter is a decent person
round bar for scrapeworks subframe?

Hey 420,

You're Running A Round Bar On You Scrapeworks Sf? Was Bar From Scrapeworks Or Home Made?

Any Pics, Info Or Anyone Else Running Round Bar On Scrapeworks Sf?

I Bought My Bike With Sf Already Installed So Not Familiar With What They Have To Offer, I Remember Hearing Company Was A Bit Unstable(for Lack Of A Better Word) Guy Gave Me An Spare(new) Flat Bar Maybe I Could Use That As Template To Make Round Bar?

Thanks!
Pete
Old 08-23-2008, 10:29 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
DOOBY FAB 4 LIFE!...:YEAH ... i should name my company Stunt Innovations... lol.. come one now.. people can be a little more creative..
+1
Old 08-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

believe it or not that name came form their ad company. But if you think about it its not that uncommon for people to use big names and tweak them a bit, to make a name for themselves and sound vaugely familiar. EK RK....chains wal mart k mart s mart ha mart...you get the picture...I was out testing mine out on Sat and I threw it back to the bar no back brake, and then checked it out, and it held up just fine, I will let you know if my line breaks in a rev limiter coaster how well it holds up!

Also for future reference i showed them the supports, and they are fine with making the change...so thank you Stuntlife R&D! They are blowing through their stock pile, and orders are coming in like crazy for them....so you better get in line before theres a waiting list.

I told them they could get 650.00 out of them, but they thought that was a rip of considering how little material and time goes into one...now that they have a jig and whatnot.....order one fast... the faster the better. i will let you deal directly with the company, jsut shoot me a PM and let me know you are a serious buyer and I will forward you to them and you can pay them and no more worrying about a weak stock sub.

thanks again to all of you who have recently purchased one through this stuntlife only deal!

Last edited by AdrenalineBoyz; 08-24-2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: cause I suck!
Old 08-29-2008, 12:20 PM

Spiak1000 is a decent person

looking for SF for a 03' gsxr 1000?
Old 09-01-2008, 10:22 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slab
believe it or not that name came form their ad company. But if you think about it its not that uncommon for people to use big names and tweak them a bit, to make a name for themselves and sound vaugely familiar. EK RK....chains wal mart k mart s mart ha mart...you get the picture...I was out testing mine out on Sat and I threw it back to the bar no back brake, and then checked it out, and it held up just fine, I will let you know if my line breaks in a rev limiter coaster how well it holds up!

Also for future reference i showed them the supports, and they are fine with making the change...so thank you Stuntlife R&D! They are blowing through their stock pile, and orders are coming in like crazy for them....so you better get in line before theres a waiting list.

I told them they could get 650.00 out of them, but they thought that was a rip of considering how little material and time goes into one...now that they have a jig and whatnot.....order one fast... the faster the better. i will let you deal directly with the company, jsut shoot me a PM and let me know you are a serious buyer and I will forward you to them and you can pay them and no more worrying about a weak stock sub.

thanks again to all of you who have recently purchased one through this stuntlife only deal!
i PMed you with questions and wanting the contact info on the company,you never PMed back.i tried to find a website,no luck.so whats the deal?if you are sponsored and representing this company you should try a little harder to reply and so forth to this thread dont you think?anyways when you get unbusy or what not hit me up,i would like to purchase a subframe most likely......