Both bikes down and out, being parted

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 10:32 PM

LamboLadeon26's is a decent person
Both bikes down and out, being parted

Erion 929, swingarm and rear wheel tweaked bad, everything else in pretty good shape. Plastics are scuffed up, but in good shape for a "crunchy piece"... let me know what you need. No title for it either

also have f4i forks and wheel on it, still have stock 929 ones too

636, cracked case but runs, plastics are crunchy and frame is cracked. everything else is straight.

PM me with what ya need and an offer, or I'll just shoot ya a price back
Old 08-03-2008, 03:16 AM

KrisDyeFab is a decent person
Re: Both bikes down and out, being parted

how much for the f4i forks and wheel?
Old 08-03-2008, 10:02 AM

texasstuntzx6r is a decent person

Originally Posted by LamboLadeon26's
Erion 929, swingarm and rear wheel tweaked bad, everything else in pretty good shape. Plastics are scuffed up, but in good shape for a "crunchy piece"... let me know what you need. No title for it either

also have f4i forks and wheel on it, still have stock 929 ones too

636, cracked case but runs, plastics are crunchy and frame is cracked. everything else is straight.

PM me with what ya need and an offer, or I'll just shoot ya a price back

PM sent
Old 08-03-2008, 10:11 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

what year 636?
Old 08-03-2008, 11:44 AM

shadbehnke is a decent person

any forks fit on a f3
Old 08-03-2008, 08:03 PM

ok, the f3 MAY be able to take the f4i forks, not sure though. Your gonna hafta do some research on that...

the 636 is an 06', sorry about that

and the f4i forks.... man I dunno, make an offer via PM. I'm about to start really pulling these things apart and just e-baying them, cuz I really don't know prices to ask....

just being honest
Old 08-03-2008, 09:10 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

929 radiator??? how much
Old 08-04-2008, 07:34 AM

VWrome is an unknown quantity at this point

Good looking out Barry. Let me know
Old 08-04-2008, 10:50 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

ok, the f3 MAY be able to take the f4i forks, not sure though. Your gonna hafta do some research on that...

the 636 is an 06', sorry about that

and the f4i forks.... man I dunno, make an offer via PM. I'm about to start really pulling these things apart and just e-baying them, cuz I really don't know prices to ask....

just being honest

awesome, I need the stock exhaust off that 636 if you have one, hows $35 shipped sound?
Old 08-04-2008, 03:34 PM

extrememachine8 is a decent person

pm sent
Old 08-05-2008, 12:21 AM

BUMP....

I may take down this ad, PayPal is being a bitch and could be a while for me to recieve payments. To the one person who sent me funds already, I'll send yours out no problem. It wasn't a lot of money and it's already posted on my account. I just don't wanna recieve $2k on my account in the next couple days and not physically have the money before I send parts. I'll be paying shipping out of pocket and I'll go broke fast. It's bad enough they limit me to $500 withdrawal for the month until my card works.

Paypal gives me a message kinda like "the card issuing bank has declined authorization of the card".

I called PayPal who told me it's a bank issue, call them. I call the bank, they tell me it's a PayPal problem, call them. I've played this game all day and it pisses me off more than it's worth. I spend 20 minutes on hold for each call, for a 3 minute conversation of why it's the other company's fault.

So, I'm gonna see how things go for tomorrow. If anyone has dealt with this crap before and has any suggestions or something, please let me know. If anyone knows another payment method, again, let me know. If not then I dunno, may just take to the local bike salvage yards and see what they offer. The point of all this was to take away some of my headaches, not create new ones, and maybe help out some fellow riders.

I just can't afford to break down and ship out parts I haven't seen money for yet. The only option via paypal is to accept a check from them, and that'll be 2 weeks before it clears in my account. Hardly seems worth it for anyone, it'll probably just **** off you buyers out there having to wait 3 weeks to get a friggin clip on.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:24 AM
go go garry

t25garrett is a decent person

how much for 929 forks? and do you have the triple setup
Old 08-05-2008, 12:47 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

how much for the 636 forks?
Old 08-05-2008, 01:37 AM

frankenstunt is a decent person

how much for a front rim and rear fairing -929
Old 08-05-2008, 11:44 AM
CT

CT is a decent person

BUMP....

I may take down this ad, PayPal is being a bitch and could be a while for me to recieve payments. To the one person who sent me funds already, I'll send yours out no problem. It wasn't a lot of money and it's already posted on my account. I just don't wanna recieve $2k on my account in the next couple days and not physically have the money before I send parts. I'll be paying shipping out of pocket and I'll go broke fast. It's bad enough they limit me to $500 withdrawal for the month until my card works.

Paypal gives me a message kinda like "the card issuing bank has declined authorization of the card".

I called PayPal who told me it's a bank issue, call them. I call the bank, they tell me it's a PayPal problem, call them. I've played this game all day and it pisses me off more than it's worth. I spend 20 minutes on hold for each call, for a 3 minute conversation of why it's the other company's fault.

So, I'm gonna see how things go for tomorrow. If anyone has dealt with this crap before and has any suggestions or something, please let me know. If anyone knows another payment method, again, let me know. If not then I dunno, may just take to the local bike salvage yards and see what they offer. The point of all this was to take away some of my headaches, not create new ones, and maybe help out some fellow riders.

I just can't afford to break down and ship out parts I haven't seen money for yet. The only option via paypal is to accept a check from them, and that'll be 2 weeks before it clears in my account. Hardly seems worth it for anyone, it'll probably just **** off you buyers out there having to wait 3 weeks to get a friggin clip on.

Still waiting on pics and how much you want for the whole 636....no shipping or paypal necessary i drive down give you cash drive off with bike.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by CT
Still waiting on pics and how much you want for the whole 636....no shipping or paypal necessary i drive down give you cash drive off with bike.

I'll get some pics up asap man, I'm sorry. Been busy with work, the kids make me wanna pull my hair out, and ya... Just been a busy few days, by the time I get home it's late and all that fun ****. So again, I'm sorry.

Other thing is like I told you, I don't have a title for the bike, so I'm a little hesitant to sell it complete. God forbid I stop paying for it and they try to repossess it, they report it stolen and you get caught on it. 8 years ago I woulda done it in a heart beat for the extra couple bucks, but the kids make me think twice about ****. I can't afford to sit in jail or be sued or something like that. It's about them and their future, not so much mine. I'm not being a *****, I'm just being a good father/role model.

I'm not turning ya down bro, but it is something thats weighing heavily on my mind. I'll still send ya the pics asap but it's something I'm gonna hafta strongly think about... Just being real with ya, for what its worth...
Old 08-06-2008, 12:14 AM

damion410 is a decent person

thats cool bro, i want the front end just want to see the pics first
Old 08-06-2008, 07:22 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by damion410
thats cool bro, i want the front end just want to see the pics first
back back...

its mine
Old 08-09-2008, 04:26 AM

kyle127 is a decent person

hey bro how much for the gauges of each?
Old 08-09-2008, 09:55 PM

damion410 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
back back...

its mine
spoken like a true badass

Quick Reply: Both bikes down and out, being parted