stuntech cages, railz,subcages

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 01:09 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
stuntech cages, railz,subcages

:YEAH Anybody out there looking for an alternative to the other existing brands and looking to try something new hit me with a p.m., we are willing to offer our stuff on the cheap to other stunters to gain street cred. I have been riding for 5 years and had countless bikes/cages and believe me I know what works and what doesnt. If you think our stuff is garbage dont waste your time posting, it makes you look childish,if you want some quality crash protection on the cheap with little or no wait, hit me with a p.m(oh yeah I posted up some pics ,page 2 I believe and other riders running our **** should be posting up soon to voice their opinions)
Old 04-11-2008, 03:47 PM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stuntech cages, railz,subcages

got some pictures of this stuff? whats the racerailz for f4/f4i's look like
Old 04-12-2008, 12:22 AM

jimmyross1976 is a decent person

how much for a cage and 12 bar for my 2006 Honda CBR1000RR
Old 04-12-2008, 12:58 AM

idragbodys10 is an unknown quantity at this point

$? j/w...
Old 04-12-2008, 02:05 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

a customer that purchased a set of railz for a brand new 07 gix 6 last week came into the shop today to show me his bike, he had hit some loose gravel and washed the rear out , the bike went down and there was 0 damage sustained to his bike. the only damage was absorbed by the rail and now it just needs a new coat of paint. such a small investment that saved him hundreds if not thousands!! if you love it protect it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	06 gsxr 600 race railz (2).jpg
Views:	78
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	208370   Click image for larger version

Name:	06 gsxr 600 race railz (3).jpg
Views:	82
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	208371   Click image for larger version

Name:	06 gsxr 600 race railz (4).jpg
Views:	48
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	208372   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3244.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	208373   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3234.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	208374  

Click image for larger version

Name:	stuntech 636 sub 2.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	208375   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3253.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	208376  
Old 04-12-2008, 03:41 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

stuntech products are the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me put it this way,the fi cage on my 929,and my stntaid cage on my gsxr are getting ditched in favor of this stuff,it seems to be super strong and way more available and cheaper than anything out there.. I waited 2 months for my last cage and now i kick myself for wasting my $ and more importantly my time:YEAH
Old 04-12-2008, 03:46 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by Dick Loogie Stunts; 04-12-2008 at 03:48 AM. Reason: oops
Old 04-12-2008, 07:00 AM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

look stout, but too wide for my liking. get those cages (and race rails) closer into the fairings, and it'll look and feel 100 times better. most ppl run sliders anyway, so they still wont roll over
Old 04-12-2008, 10:52 AM

realruffryder is an unknown quantity at this point

do you make a subframe cage for 06 gix 600?
Old 04-12-2008, 12:32 PM

evilsydeeggot is an unknown quantity at this point

how much for a subframe cage for a f4i?
Old 04-12-2008, 01:16 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Stuff looks good, but sticks out a MILE
Old 04-12-2008, 01:23 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

yes ,subcages are available for the 06 gsxr,pm me for the lowest$
Old 04-12-2008, 01:24 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by evilsydeeggot
how much for a subframe cage for a f4i?
sorry,nothing for the f4 i right now, check back w/us soon, we realize that is a very popular stunt bike
Old 04-12-2008, 01:28 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Stuff looks good, but sticks out a MILE
our stuff looks wide but really isnt, the rails are sleek and designed to barely clear the plastic, the main slider on the cage is 7 inches to avoid the bike rolling up onto the tank and stuff, but other than that they really arent any wider than other products:YEAH
Old 04-12-2008, 01:32 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Suicidal Antics
look stout, but too wide for my liking. get those cages (and race rails) closer into the fairings, and it'll look and feel 100 times better. most ppl run sliders anyway, so they still wont roll over
sliders are an option (even on the subcage)and our stuff looks wide but really is form fitting, the railz for the 06-07 gixxer barely clears the plastic so we cant tuck it any closer, thanks for the positive criticizm:YEAH
Old 04-12-2008, 01:35 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by realruffryder
do you make a subframe cage for 06 gix 600?
01-07 gsxr 600-750,05-06 636, 03-05 r6, 00-01 cbr 929 are the bikes were making stuff for and we are planning to add the f4i and other popular stunt bikes soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 04-12-2008, 01:42 PM

stuntech products:YEAH affordable,strong,stunter made,fast shipping,what more do stunters want?
Old 04-12-2008, 01:48 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by jimmyross1976
how much for a cage and 12 bar for my 2006 Honda CBR1000RR
sorry, nothing for the cbr 1000 yet
Old 04-13-2008, 10:42 AM

CoresLite is an unknown quantity at this point

how much for your subcages (05-06)636
Old 04-13-2008, 12:44 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by CoresLite
how much for your subcages (05-06)636
pm me for the lowest $

Quick Reply: stuntech cages, railz,subcages