Ohlins Damper for 929

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 12:28 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Ohlins Damper for 929

Might fit 954 also, and F4i's with 929/954 front ends. Just took it off my 929. It's just been sitting on the bike for the last year and right before that it was rebuilt by Ohlins. Also, on the bottom of the bracket where that little nipple is, it broke off. If you've ever seen an Ohlins bracket you know what I mean. They ALWAYS break. I made a new one and all you have to do is butt up a breaker bar next to the mount when you tighten the steering stem nut so it doesn't spin and you're golden.

You can see it here, but I'll post better pictures later;

Old 03-24-2008, 01:05 AM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person
Re: Ohlins Damper for 929

price???
Old 03-24-2008, 01:10 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

It was almost $600 new.. I'm thinking.. I dunno.. $275 shipped
Old 03-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Master of The Catapault!

Originally Posted by nags
It was almost $600 new.. I'm thinking.. I dunno.. $275 shipped
where you at Nags??? just wondering if shipping would be unneccessary...
Old 03-24-2008, 01:27 AM

Ft. Lauderdale
Old 03-24-2008, 01:32 AM
Master of The Catapault!

oh nevermind... that's a drive from melbourne... unfortunately, cash flow is tied up in going back to LA to get my bike and tools but if you still have it when I get back, I'll gladly tke it off your hands...

I'm tired of trying to find a new mount for the one I have now...
Old 03-24-2008, 09:08 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

nags you dont have a set of clip-ons for a 929 laying around do you.....im going back to clip-ons from mx bars....but cant pay an arm and leg for them.....let me know
Old 03-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Just hammer out the old Nipple and put in a spring pin, fixes her right up. Damn I wish i didnt have a scotts already id get this from you. Now i just need the mounting crap for the bastard scotts.
Might fit 954 also, and F4i's with 929/954 front ends. Just took it off my 929. It's just been sitting on the bike for the last year and right before that it was rebuilt by Ohlins. Also, on the bottom of the bracket where that little nipple is, it broke off. If you've ever seen an Ohlins bracket you know what I mean. They ALWAYS break. I made a new one and all you have to do is butt up a breaker bar next to the mount when you tighten the steering stem nut so it doesn't spin and you're golden.

You can see it here, but I'll post better pictures later;

Old 03-31-2008, 07:44 PM

I'll have some pics tonight
Old 03-31-2008, 11:03 PM

negao is a decent person

Ft. Lauderdale
where u ride at lauderdale?
Old 04-01-2008, 05:46 PM

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ohlins.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	207914  
Old 04-02-2008, 04:19 PM

bump/
Old 04-02-2008, 10:09 PM

CIX StunnaChris is a decent person

any idea if this will fit with DB bars?
Old 04-07-2008, 12:31 AM

I dunno.. I doubt it though
Old 04-07-2008, 04:13 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JOHN J
nags you dont have a set of clip-ons for a 929 laying around do you.....im going back to clip-ons from mx bars....but cant pay an arm and leg for them.....let me know
i might have some john i will have to look
Old 04-07-2008, 12:32 PM

I don't have any
Old 04-10-2008, 03:06 PM

bump.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:47 PM

Doesn't anyone want to make long stoppies?
Old 04-12-2008, 05:34 PM

bump.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:58 PM

Quick Reply: Ohlins Damper for 929