Magura radial masters

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 10:05 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Magura radial masters

Originally Posted by fuzz600
did anyone have problems bleedin theres im no idiot when it comes to bleedin **** either. but mine still feels like poop
bled mine in 5 minutes at the master. I didn't even touch the bleeder on the caliper and its nice. I DID however break my bleeder valve off in the master doing the final bleed at the lot after riding a hour or so. Its airfree atleast I have a bad habit of overtightening things
Old 04-02-2008, 08:17 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Prices to 10707 NY?

So the 16 would be best to start? With FTI adapter on F4i
Old 04-02-2008, 08:24 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Prices to 10707 NY?

So the 16 would be best to start? With FTI adapter on F4i
its up to you really. I've tried all sorts of masters and at the most has taken a day to get used to anyone of them. I run the 13 with the FTI adapter and love it. It has just a little more feel and bite compared to Brembo 16x18.

Sending PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:58 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

So, what's the price for a 13mm 195.....clutch side(if offer still stands)?
Old 04-15-2008, 05:00 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^+1 let me know
Old 04-15-2008, 05:18 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

got mine last week (195 brakeside one) fixed it on the bike in 5 mins at the spot, bleeded it in the wrong way (i mean upside down) and **** was still at least 2x more powerful than my former gixxer radial.
Still a bit soft but a correct bleed will solve it fo so.

Awesome to stall tank o's with 1 finger that easy, woudn't think it coud of been that strong with stock caliper and adapter:YEAH

Thx Andy!

PS: long lever fits perfect with a moose and a stock adjuster!
wish i did that months ago.....

Last edited by tigroo; 04-15-2008 at 05:21 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:30 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tigroo
got mine last week (195 brakeside one) fixed it on the bike in 5 mins at the spot, bleeded it in the wrong way (i mean upside down) and **** was still at least 2x more powerful than my former gixxer radial.

Awesome to stall tank o's with 1 finger that easy, woudn't think it coud of been that strong with stock caliper and adapter:YEAH

Thx Andy!

Hey bro. Just wondering why you got the brake side one for a hand brake? Is there a neat idea I'm missing out on?
Old 04-15-2008, 08:17 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fuzz600
did anyone have problems bleedin theres im no idiot when it comes to bleedin **** either. but mine still feels like poop
Cheese and rice guy! I walked you threw it on the phone!

I rawk the 190 13mm and its the business as E would say! :YEAH
Old 04-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i got the no longer available 12mm 190 and its butta! plenty of power. pleeeennnty. so the 13mm should be the same.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:35 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by tigroo

Thx Andy!

its the buisness for sure. I was going to get the dual caliper setup before I got the magura but now I don't feel its neccesary.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:36 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

wheres my price
Old 04-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

EDIT:

<-- HHD dual caliper w/magura 190 12mm with galfer SS superbike line ... butta!!
Old 04-16-2008, 05:40 AM

Dstunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
its the buisness for sure. I was going to get the dual caliper setup before I got the magura but now I don't feel its neccesary.
thats what you get for thinkin
Old 04-16-2008, 05:43 AM

Dstunter is a decent person

when are you comin out to ride
Old 04-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

hell yeah things are awesome.. Sketchy gets them to you with a quickness to. took like little under a week to get everything and that's cause i ordered on a friday
Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 PM

Hell yeah, Sketchy! This thing is ******* bad-***. I damn near mouse-trapped myself right out of an SS the first squeeze i gave it! Powerfull, buttery smoothness.....I love it! Thanks, bro.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:42 PM

DEBO is a decent person

How much for the 190 13mm?
Old 04-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DEBO
How much for the 190 13mm?
Depends on what one you want brake side or clutch side.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:09 PM

DEBO is a decent person

whats the diffrence?
Old 04-30-2008, 07:20 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

I just got the gangster expensive billet magura, How do i know what mm it is? i bought it used so i never got that info.

can any one help me figure out how to identify mm size?

i it aint a 13mm i would like to order a 13mm kit of you sketchy

Quick Reply: Magura radial masters