bunch of cheap 16x18 Brembo radial masters on ebay!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 03:58 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
bunch of cheap 16x18 Brembo radial masters on ebay!!

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQf...ZwoodyyQ2dmoto

Hopefully that helps someone needing one right there, but it's not my ebay auction... just somin I found when lookin around egay....

Here's some of the actual radial masters.... they are in Thialand I think, and shipping is like $40. and they are refurbished, but may be worth it you never know.. the one that ends in 5 hours is sitting at like $39. and I saw one for as low as $0.99 also!! That's a considerable amount of savings considering I just bought a used one from a friend that I trust with my life, and I paid $125.00 and I owe him five bucks ! oops!haha

hope it helps someone out right now and that this all works out for anyone who may try it, but I just wanted to again say that this is NOT MY AUCTION NOR AM I AFFILIATED WITH THE SELLER!.... hope it helps someone out....

Supermoto Brembo Radial Master Cylinder Lever 16x18 Pro

$36.00
  • Time Left: 5h 45m
Supermoto Brembo Radial Master Cylinder 16x18 Pro

$36.51
  • Time Left: 8h 02m
Supermoto Brembo Radial Master Cylinder Lever 16x18 Pro

$0.99
  • Time Left: 19h 24m
Old 02-11-2008, 10:33 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: bunch of cheap 16x18 Brembo radial masters on ebay!!

Actually now that I looked at the auctions more sober(closely) I think that these are fakes or somin... I thought it was weird how they wouldn't ship out to thialand and they are in thialand last night, but got a confirmation by a friend of mine that said he couldn't find serial numbers on them anyhow, so they are probably knocke offs with cheap internals inside or someithing like that... sorry for a shitty thread everyone...

mods delete this **** please... my bad!!

don't buy this ****. sorry
Old 02-11-2008, 11:14 AM

jbstunts is a decent person

the 16*18's have a serial number. **** looks real and they have good feedback. could be a good deal
Old 02-11-2008, 11:58 AM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

re-re-repost

frembos.... made in china sold on the black market

tony l explains here:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...-should-i.html
Old 02-11-2008, 12:01 PM
YUT UGH

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Actually now that I looked at the auctions more sober(closely) I think that these are fakes or somin... I thought it was weird how they wouldn't ship out to thialand and they are in thialand last night, but got a confirmation by a friend of mine that said he couldn't find serial numbers on them anyhow, so they are probably knocke offs with cheap internals inside or someithing like that... sorry for a shitty thread everyone...

mods delete this **** please... my bad!!

don't buy this ****. sorry
ps there not shitty... same mold taken from brembo factory made in a diffrent factory, cant tell the difference in looks or feel.... like i said read the above thread on what tony l figured out when he was over there for a couple months
Old 02-11-2008, 12:13 PM
hunts and stunts

OK then.... I was just trying to help people out and they kinda sounded off when I looked them over again. I was tired last night whenever I posted and probably shouldn't have ben browsing ebay in the middle of the night half-awake anyways!

whatever tho, if it works for ya then more power to ya, but I did say at first that I wasn't affiliated with the seller. I just found something that on first glance looked like it may be a good deal, then wasn't so sure...

I'm hooked up with the real McCoy so I really don't care either way, just didn't want anyone to get burned and/ or have this backfire in my face if they were junk.

thanks for the info, maybe that'll help anyone out that was curious.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:32 PM
YUT UGH

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
OK then.... I was just trying to help people out and they kinda sounded off when I looked them over again. I was tired last night whenever I posted and probably shouldn't have ben browsing ebay in the middle of the night half-awake anyways!

whatever tho, if it works for ya then more power to ya, but I did say at first that I wasn't affiliated with the seller. I just found something that on first glance looked like it may be a good deal, then wasn't so sure...

I'm hooked up with the real McCoy so I really don't care either way, just didn't want anyone to get burned and/ or have this backfire in my face if they were junk.

thanks for the info, maybe that'll help anyone out that was curious.
me and my buddy got one for 85 shipped where going to give her a test and see whats up... we figured if its junk we got an extra lever.. but its going into the parts box for an extra most likely

since hes got a real one and i have a magura