F4i Tail Fairing Fiberglass

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 PM

FastRR is a decent person
F4i Tail Fairing Fiberglass

Fits 2001-2003 split seat F4i. Will fit all years of F4i IF YOU change your subframe to a 2001-2003 model.

This is new. Fiberglass and epoxy construction. I don't use cheap a*s materials like many fiberglass body parts companies do. This comes unpainted.

$140.00 + actuall shipping cost. Can ship to USA and Canada only. Figure an estimated shipping cost of $30 in USA. Shipping is only an estimate. I take PayPal only. payments must be made up front.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: F4i Tail Fairing Fiberglass

dibs. whats your paypal?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

are you serious you can get a decent fiberglass tail for a $100

$30 to ship where the hell do you people get theses prices???
Old 01-28-2008, 11:22 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

k nevermind.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:19 AM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks vetter
Old 01-29-2008, 11:24 AM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hes in Phoenix... lets meet up with him and see if hes got some good **** or not.. DOS you down.. well beat him up if hes frontin
Old 01-29-2008, 02:17 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm down. I need a tail section bad. I'll bring my gat just in case.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

be sure to listen to lamb of god in a traffic jam before you get there. its will make it alot easier to shoot him if need be. lol.

jokes jokes jokes.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:47 PM

hahha lamb of god and zao.. we will end up killin him... we dont need that.. just a good old fashion beat down.. now Dos lets go get you a tal section.. bring da gat.. and i will use an airsoft gun.. but if hes from downtown phoenix were fukddd.. hahaaha
Old 01-29-2008, 04:08 PM

haha
Old 01-29-2008, 04:43 PM

Location: might as well be the ocean, from so many squids... TENN.
12urMOM is a decent person

i thought fiberglass was the cheap ****??? but yeah you can get a fiberglass section on ebay for 100 and 25 shipping.... OEM plastics i could see these prices, but this **** is re-dick-erous
Old 01-29-2008, 06:15 PM

sligerstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by 12urMOM
i thought fiberglass was the cheap ****??? but yeah you can get a fiberglass section on ebay for 100 and 25 shipping.... OEM plastics i could see these prices, but this **** is re-dick-erous
do they have titanium steal cuz regardless what it is i cant keep a damn fairing in one peice My bikes a zipty massacure !!!... its depressing..
Old 01-29-2008, 06:25 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

just post pics so the douchies can stop doubting.. and seriously f4easye is about the size of a keebler elf.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:28 PM

im just as big as crotch just not fat..
Old 01-29-2008, 06:34 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

not even close cutie pie.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:36 PM

ahaha yeah huh it was you before you started doing spreaders.. alright im done fighting.. i just cant fight with you anymore.. the chin strap is so overbearing.. i just cant do it anymore.. no more fat jokes..
Old 01-29-2008, 06:40 PM
B.T.M.

i uuuuused to be fat.. i lost 30lbs.. secret is replace food with beer.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:40 PM

Hmm where do i get my prices.. I OWN the business so i make the prices according to my cost. The fairings you all are talking about are made in China ( so keep selling yourself out to the Chinese if you want.. you only sell your own future well being by doing so).

My guess is Hai bike shop and the other Sponsored Vendor here don't make any money off you guys.

Don't worry I won't be back here to try and sell any parts.. you all can go shop at eGay.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by FastRR
Hmm where do i get my prices.. I OWN the business so i make the prices according to my cost. The fairings you all are talking about are made in China ( so keep selling yourself out to the Chinese if you want.. you only sell your own future well being by doing so).

Don't worry I won't be back here to try and sell any parts.. you all can go shop at eGay.
everyone here was joking.. sell whatever you want here.. no one meant to hurt any feelings..
Old 01-29-2008, 06:44 PM
B.T.M.

that's why i said post pics guy... don't let a few tools ruin the chance to sell some ****.. plus you're local so if you are good at what you do, you'd realize that az is the hottest place as far as riding goes at the moment.. go on yourtube and search "az hotsauce"

Quick Reply: F4i Tail Fairing Fiberglass