New Sub-Cages now shipping!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 04:05 PM

jgwakeup is an unknown quantity at this point
New Sub-Cages now shipping!!!!

Cutting Edge Sub-frame peg supports
Cutting edge has stepped to the plate and came out with a much needed sub-frame peg support that is durable, reliable, and readily available. This support makes a firm platform for a variety of tricks. The fixture is made out of Chomeolly, and the removable pegs are made out of aircraft aluminum, with replaceable Delrin sliders, making it strong enough that you don’t have to worry about your rear pegs breaking or bending every time you drop the bike. It mounts with ease to your stock holes in just a couple seconds.
Jason
$250.00
$300.00 with added Axle sliders for added protection.
Cutting Edge Fabrication
(951)310-8307
Name:  vastxsubcage.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  73.8 KB
Old 01-22-2008, 04:11 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Sub-Cages now shipping!!!!

nice sub..but alil pricey..

a sick sub is $185 and is pretty ****...
Old 01-22-2008, 04:14 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

wow, i find it a bit pricey also but the material its made of, Chromoly, is stronger and lighter compared to other steel alloys. i assume that that's where some of the extra cost goes. esthetically the thing looks ****** killer.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:14 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

I bet those pegs will hurt if they land on your back
Old 01-22-2008, 04:15 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Agreed, it's a very nice sub cage and I'm sure it's will built, but Sick does have a very nice one and it's cheaper, something to think about.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:15 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

news flash.........powers stunt worx, sick innovations and omr already make subcages way cheaper than yours. your design looks good actually resembles sick innovations alot but no one is gonna pay 250 when we can get em for 175 to 200 dollars from other places that make them. and just a little tip, you should make it like SI and omr where u can have the option of having your stock pegs fold up so u dont get stabbed in the back when u flip a stoppie.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:17 PM

Nine54f4i is a decent person

Not worth spending that much imo when you can get SI, OMR for under 200.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:17 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

^ what he said.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

originally posted by trachito wow, i find it a bit pricey also but the material its made of, Chromoly, is stronger and lighter compared to other steel alloys. i assume that that's where some of the extra cost goes. esthetically the thing looks ****** killer.
i suspect the whole thing is not chromoly because i have never seen any thing but tubing made out of chromoly ..but i could be wrong ,i just never seen flat stock made of chromoly..

not having folding pegs will make it easier to bend the flat stock the subcage is made out of ,solid pegs are just more leverage and will make it more likely to bend ..

Last edited by old man roger; 01-22-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

1. it looks like the tire would hit when the rear suspension compresses all the way
2. the pegs dont fold up
3. The OMR subcage is $175 shipped and is the highest rated one right now. You have to come down at least 75 just to get competitive

Fix those 3 issues then you're golden
Old 01-22-2008, 04:25 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nine54f4i
Not worth spending that much imo when you can get SI, OMR for under 200.
i sell mine for $175 shipped so thats like $150 plus shipping
Old 01-22-2008, 04:30 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

ya dude, pretty much wat EVERYONE else said. ur price is too high.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:31 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
i sell mine for $175 shipped so thats like $150 plus shipping
yes, now post the link to your OMR SUBCAGE thread
Old 01-22-2008, 04:31 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
news flash.........powers stunt worx, sick innovations and omr already make subcages way cheaper than yours. your design looks good actually resembles sick innovations alot but no one is gonna pay 250 when we can get em for 175 to 200 dollars from other places that make them. and just a little tip, you should make it like SI and omr where u can have the option of having your stock pegs fold up so u dont get stabbed in the back when u flip a stoppie.

news flash chromoly is lighter and better material than mild steel...... .....and it cost more
Old 01-22-2008, 04:34 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by on_thegas
news flash chromoly is lighter and better material than mild steel...... .....and it cost more
who gives a ****
Old 01-22-2008, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
who gives a ****

every1 who doesnt know why he's sellin it for more....duhhhh .....
Old 01-22-2008, 04:36 PM
also known as OMR

is the whole thing chromoly or is it just that cross bar ?

i may be wrong but i never seen flatstock made ot of chromoly
Old 01-22-2008, 04:38 PM

its kinda like this......carbon fiber is better and stronger and cost more than fiberglass and chromoly is better and stronger and cost more than mild steel.....simple
Old 01-22-2008, 04:39 PM

every1 who doesnt know why he's sellin it for more....duhhhh .....
no one cares what the **** is made out of, thats why everyone in the post has said its too expensive. ive not heard one person complain of their subcage being too heavy. "damn jim i wish my subcage was lighter then i could roll some stoppies" nope i havent heard that. so i stand behind my, no one gives a **** if its ligher so we'll pay 50 to 75 dollars more to shave off how much weight? if it aint broke dont try to fix it and then try to charge way more money when it was never broke in the first place.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:39 PM
also known as OMR

chromoly actually flexes more then standard tubing but is very good at springing back ..

Quick Reply: New Sub-Cages now shipping!!!!