New Sub-Cages now shipping!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 01:55 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Sub-Cages now shipping!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
you have been lucky not to have bent the tabs on your subframe or not to have broken alot of rear peg brackets , most stunt bikes i have seen have either bent tabs on the subframe or a down ward facing peg do to a bent stock rear peg bracket ..

either that or they have no rear pegs because there stock peg brackets are broke......

but like you said there are alot more reasons to have a subcage beyond just breaking rear peg brackets..
half luck and half me fighting the bike every step of the way down, my bikes dont hit the ground much and rarely hard if they do. i just sold my rr i was gonna grab one of your subs for that but decided to go back to the 636 so prob be hooking one up for that.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:02 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
half luck and half me fighting the bike every step of the way down, my bikes dont hit the ground much and rarely hard if they do. i just sold my rr i was gonna grab one of your subs for that but decided to go back to the 636 so prob be hooking one up for that.
cool just hit me up when your ready ,and for $300 i'll send you two OMR SUBCAGES..lol
Old 01-23-2008, 02:09 AM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

cool just hit me up when your ready ,and for $300 i'll send you two OMR SUBCAGES..lol
my buddy with his 600rr loves his... i defiantly would have one but i got a sick subcage off of ebay for 100 shipped cant turn that **** up

sick product and tough

omr subcage
Old 01-23-2008, 02:14 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Re-Micks
my buddy with his 600rr loves his... i defiantly would have one but i got a sick subcage off of ebay for 100 shipped cant turn that **** up

sick product and tough

omr subcage
thanks and i'm glad he likes it ,the stock peg position on the 600rr sucks bad so i moved them down back and out ,it makes the bike alot roomier <<i s that a word..lol

i also rotate the pegs forward on there axis on all OMR SUBCAGES to keep them from wanting to fold up during a wheelie..
Old 01-23-2008, 02:17 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

roomier is a word lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:49 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

It is your choice at www.sickinnovations.com

http://www.sickinnovations.com/Stunt_pegs.htm
Old 01-23-2008, 09:46 AM

jgwakeup is an unknown quantity at this point

again its 250$....

solid pegs in the sense of platform and structure....

i guess time will just be the true test...

price=quality... do you want Macdonald's or a Kobe steak?
Old 01-23-2008, 10:36 AM
YUT UGH

thanks and i'm glad he likes it ,the stock peg position on the 600rr sucks bad so i moved them down back and out ,it makes the bike alot roomier <<i s that a word..lol

i also rotate the pegs forward on there axis on all OMR SUBCAGES to keep them from wanting to fold up during a wheelie..
he's a tall son o bitch to... i think it helped him learn stag circles too .... you hear that you get a omr subcage you can circle once its on, can you beat that????
Old 01-23-2008, 10:37 AM
YUT UGH

Originally Posted by jgwakeup
again its 250$....

solid pegs in the sense of platform and structure....

i guess time will just be the true test...

price=quality... do you want Macdonald's or a Kobe steak?
ill take mcdonalds $1 double.. the stunters food
Old 01-23-2008, 10:39 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

I want a Mcchicken and some ranch
Old 01-23-2008, 10:41 AM
YUT UGH

Originally Posted by DBoy
I want a Mcchicken and some ranch
o mama, there ranch is the hotness
Old 01-23-2008, 10:47 AM
also known as OMR

i was gonna say mcdonalds is yummy......

but i didn't want to bump the thread ...lol
Old 01-23-2008, 10:52 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

It Sho is
Old 01-23-2008, 10:52 AM

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FLn45-7Pn2Y[/youtube]
Old 01-23-2008, 11:32 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE TILL I DIE sorry..& even den im still rockin out witta OMR SUBCAGE in heaven or where ever i go...

asta la beasta *****!!

Old 01-23-2008, 04:59 PM

Eric Whitcomb is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;3122721]sorta like you think your way is the right way??

ppl like to run omr because u can fold the pegs up so u dont get one stabbed into your spine when u flip a stoppie, let me know how much the cost is offset by a spinal injury cuz u got a sold peg in the back....

I've flipped 2 stoppies and never had the peg come close to hitting me in the back, the 12 bar hit me both times though.
If you don't like it, then don't buy it. I'm sorry you feel the need to have to be a jerk on stunt life.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:11 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Eric Whitcomb;3124129]
sorta like you think your way is the right way??

ppl like to run omr because u can fold the pegs up so u dont get one stabbed into your spine when u flip a stoppie, let me know how much the cost is offset by a spinal injury cuz u got a sold peg in the back....

I've flipped 2 stoppies and never had the peg come close to hitting me in the back, the 12 bar hit me both times though.
If you don't like it, then don't buy it. I'm sorry you feel the need to have to be a jerk on stunt life.
haha uhh why am i a jerk?
Old 01-23-2008, 06:54 PM

Eric Whitcomb is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;3124153]
Originally Posted by Eric Whitcomb
Cause I never said my way was right, if you actually read the thread, it says that people have different prefferences.
If you don't like the product then don't buy it, don't feel like it's your duty to bash it just cause you wouldn't run it.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:00 PM

Because you dont like his subcage
Old 01-23-2008, 07:01 PM

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FLn45-7Pn2Y[/youtube]

BIG MAC

Quick Reply: New Sub-Cages now shipping!!!!