Feeler thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 01:57 AM

on1wheel01 is a decent person
Feeler thread

I'll prob be selling my fairings and headlight,fairing stay mirror stay soon. So I just wanted to see if these things will be sought after, if not I'll keep em as spares(in case I ever want to throw on the crash cage(dosen't look like it will ever sell) ). The upper is cracked pretty good(could make a good stunter), the headlight has the left upper tab missing but mounts fine) the rt mid is good just needs paint, left has a little piece missing. The lower is fine ( but I think it has a little of the tab missing i use a washer and it works fine). The tail plastics looks good but I will be able to give a better description when I tear her down soon. So just wondering if these parts actually sell, so they are not yet for sale. But if you are interested in something just ask. I have no idea what to ask for the parts so make an offer, I usually compare prices around to ebay. As always I'd be willing to trade some parts foir 98-99 headlight, fairing stay,mirror stay as I'm doing the newer conversion
Old 01-11-2008, 03:34 AM

blizanthimum is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Feeler thread

just burn em or keep em