Parting out 05-06 636

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 04:10 PM

Hutton is a decent person
Parting out 05-06 636

Parting out a mostly complete bike, The only things I don't have are the motor, front fender, gauges, headlight, and taillight. The section where the numbers are on the frame looks good, the rear section is trashed though.(salvage title w/ 300 miles on it)
I've also got 3 lower fairings and 2 almost complete sets of plastic
tank with no dents or rash, just 2 tiny scratches. Comes with pump and cap w/ key. $250
forks w/ clip-ons, calipers, lower tree, $250
Front wheel with rotors and good tire, $200
Rear wheel with rotor, sprocket, and a tire that's seen too many burnouts, $175
Salvage Title bent frame with good neck, $250
Swing arm with shock $100
stock exhaust with heat shields and headers, $75
rear sets $30 each
clutch cover with no scratches $40
stator cover with a couple of scratches $25
ECM $100
wiring harness with gauge plug cut off $75
If I didn't list something you need just ask me if I have it. I'm also open to offers on the whole thing, just let me know.
Old 01-01-2008, 04:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Parting out 05-06 636

when you say the rear part of the frame is bent do you mean the subframe ?

the part that unbolts from the main frame or the actuall main frame is bent ,because i have a good motor and might consider buying the whole thing from you if i could stick my motor in it and stunt it...
Old 01-01-2008, 05:12 PM

The subframe is ok. The frame itself is bent pretty good right behind the seam where the neck is welded on.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

got any pics
Old 01-01-2008, 06:01 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll take the forks
Old 01-02-2008, 11:58 AM

bump!!
Old 01-02-2008, 01:06 PM
also known as OMR

so you don't want to sell the whole thing ?
Old 01-02-2008, 02:31 PM

I would sell the whole thing.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:34 PM
also known as OMR

so how about some pics of the frame damage ?
Old 01-02-2008, 06:14 PM

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x114/yoder79/

I took about 25 pictures off everything tonight and put them on photobucket. I've got a total of 4 right side lowers and 3 left 2 good left mids and 1 good right mid, 2 uppers, 1 tail with a tiny crack, 1 rashed left mid and 1 rashed right mid. Clip ons, forks, and frame neck aren't bent. The subframe might have a very slight tweak in it because the tail didn't fit perfectly but it's really not bad. The wheels are 100% straight. The swingarm has a couple scratches but is perfectly straight. Bring me some offers guys. My garage is so full of **** that I can't hardly work on my good bike.

Last edited by Hutton; 01-02-2008 at 06:52 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:21 PM
also known as OMR

whoa ok you weren't kidding about the frame..lol

thanks for the pics...
Old 01-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

you buying another bike roger?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:32 PM
also known as OMR

was thinking about it till i saw the frame , i have a good motor and was considering getting this if the frame wasn't too bad
Old 01-02-2008, 08:05 PM

The only reason I bought this thing was for the motor. My other bike is mint except for a hole about the size of a beer can in the bottom end.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:21 PM
also known as OMR

make sure you do the clean air mod on your new motor....
Old 01-02-2008, 08:27 PM

?? Never heard of it. These are my first 636's. What is it?
Old 01-02-2008, 09:00 PM
also known as OMR

it keeps oil out of your air box so it doesn't hydrolock and that is the main reason kawi motors break...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...=clean+air+mod

just read the last page
Old 01-03-2008, 05:47 PM

Makes a hell of a lot of sense. Thanks for the info.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:54 PM

Blacksean is a decent person

would you sell just the rim. my buddy doesnt need the rotors
Old 01-06-2008, 11:08 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

How Much For Both Mids?

Quick Reply: Parting out 05-06 636