stunt seats

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 11:37 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: stunt seats

Originally Posted by Kliewer
Nice, that looks awesome! An untapped market for sure!

Next step.. send in your gas tank, choose your style of dent.. wallah!
Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
That would be fuking sweet. I'd send mine in.
$25 plus shipping and Myself and Borne will provide you with a minty dent, style of your choice. We specialize in the o-town style (doesn't need bondo when finished either).
Old 09-14-2007, 11:40 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
$25 plus shipping and Myself and Borne will provide you with a minty dent, style of your choice. We specialize in the o-town style (doesn't need bondo when finished either).
your dent sux scoot
Old 09-14-2007, 11:51 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Nice here is mine.

Damn that looks clean as ****
Old 09-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

Ya Dans seat is pimp looks pro for sure! Oh and 100 for labor and cheap material on a rear seat is to much for my blood I will do it myself!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:09 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

to much money for people to give in!!! your pricing yourself right outa the market
Old 09-14-2007, 12:11 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

We have the different materials listed on our website.

http://stuntsteel.com
Old 09-14-2007, 12:32 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

No offense scott, but dan's seat makes your $40. upholstery shop job look like ... well, a $40. upholstery shop job! lol just playin.

Whatever works, It's funny though how I just was thinkin about what I was going to do with mine cuz I'm a do it yourself-er kind a guy, and that translates into "BIG EL CHEAP-O". But it's like stuntlife is a paralell to my own life sometimes..... (but if my wife ever starts sounding like that excessa chick somebody shoot me!)

Kinda cheezy I guess just leaving it off and standin in the trunk I was thinkin?? I will do mine in deer hide.... with the fur on!! that would be gheto hillbilly fabulous!!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:38 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking 100 bucks to do a rear seat was also to much. But after seeing this pic, it really couldn't be more perfect.
I'd spend the money.
Name:  DSC02244.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  110.7 KB
Old 09-14-2007, 12:45 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hicks
Is it rubber or what? What the materia? Need to let people know on the website. Drastic why doest Factory Refinishing have a website are they done now?

Here you go.
The pixx haven't been updated yet so im on my gsxr in the pixx.
ANd of course there are pixx of ***** and Gary on there as well.

http://factorypaintfx.com/default.aspx
Old 09-14-2007, 12:50 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I did the dent one one of borne's tank and ***** did the other.

And for the seat I just cut it with a dremel and framed it with an electrical outlet surround for vinyl siding Kryloned black. Total cost $5.23 for the frame and 4 screws.

Last edited by NINER; 09-14-2007 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Weeeee!!

Originally Posted by NINER

And for the seat I just cut it with a dremel and framed it with an electrical outlet surround for vinyl siding Kryloned black. Total cost $5.23 for the frame and 4 screws.
LOL you stole Hinks ghetto fab setup
Old 09-14-2007, 01:01 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
LOL you stole Hinks ghetto fab setup
Ballin' on a budget!:YEAH

It works awesome.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Weeeee!!

And dont look that bad on top of it all gj
Old 09-14-2007, 01:04 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

we've been through tanks since then needle dick
Old 09-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Retired

we've been through tanks since then needle dick
Borne is running the one ***** did right now. Don't know what happened to the one I did for him.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:07 PM

Borne is running the one ***** did right now. Don't know what happened to the one I did for him.
Your point? We got instructions straight from otown. We've done a few and they come out minty.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Weeeee!!

Its not rocket science to dent them so stop bitching about whos soup bowl is better lmao!
Old 09-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Retired

I am willing to trade my o-town style f4i dented tank that is all bondoed out for a stock un touiched f4i tank. Tank has to be mint with no little dings on the sides and they would have to pay shipping for both tanks.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
Its not rocket science to dent them so stop bitching about whos soup bowl is better lmao!
The only secrets are to drain the fuel and take the fuel pump out. Other than that bash it with your heel and shape it out with a dead blow.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:18 PM
Weeeee!!

Just opent the cap and call it a day, unless you have a 929 with 40 lbs of mud in the tank like mine!!! Holy **** it was amazing i smashed it and and now have a jaged line from where the bondo is braking off!!! Time for new paint!

Quick Reply: stunt seats