Inepensive BiXenon hid's

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 10:41 PM

kawi6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Inepensive BiXenon hid's

i went to the largest aftermarket convention in asia and found a direct manufacturer that produces HID kits for mainly the european market. So far, ive purchased 10 sample sets and have tested them out for a while(10 months) without a single problem, they are waterproof and the quality is suprisingly good. I have a few buddies of mine that have them hooked up to a mustang, a gsxr, and a few other hondas for daily testing. THe kit will include 2 bulbs, 2 ballasts, and all required mounting hardware. I personally already purchased a set for my zx6r from the sample order i placed, but if anyone on the forum is interested ill contact them again to place another order as the minimum is 50 sets. I am pretty new to the forum as i just bought my bike about a month ago and have found this website to extrememly helpful, so i figured i can give back by offering some pretty good deals i came across. Anyway, each set is 110 USD ...if anyone is interested let me know...i really dont know where to put it so i guess it can go into the group buy section. since im pretty new here, i have been a paypal member for over a year and i am also verified, ive also recently dealt with two people here and one of which i just sent out a exhaust to tdy. Ive also have pretty good seller cred on clublexus.com..if anyone goes on there as i use to sell my old speaker, gps..etc.

well, if anyone is interested let me know, and ill be getting some pictures this week of the kit and of it on my friends bike as mine is in the shop.

also..to ensure credability local socal kawi owners can come over to see the kit when they come in, in person, to purchase....before anyone even pays to purchase one. either way ill be putting out my own money first to buy them if there is enough people interested.

regarding the warranty...the manufacturer offers up to 2 years on bulb and ballast...they are def. backing up their products as the ones they had on display are identical in design to the philips ones.

http://cs.kawiforums.com/cs/view/440...595B505C61457A
Old 08-23-2007, 11:37 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Inepensive BiXenon hid's

what's the color rating on those things? ____k
Old 08-24-2007, 12:17 AM

ZEEK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Inepensive BiXenon hid's

if you can get em cheaper than 110 then ill take a set.