Old 08-16-2007, 12:11 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve
Re: 954 + f4/f4i frame

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
****** squid.
****** squid haha,****** squid haha,****** squid haha......grow the **** up
Old 08-16-2007, 03:04 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Three posts in a row and no response to mine?? Have you realized how assinine your posts are??

......guess all of us could've kept our mouths shut and let an officer stumble onto your posts. Remember there are plenty of police that frequent this site.

Last edited by Borne; 08-16-2007 at 03:07 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:09 PM
B2S

Originally Posted by Borne
Three posts in a row and no response to mine?? Have you realized how assinine your posts are??

......guess all of us could've kept our mouths shut and let an officer stumble onto your posts. Remember there are plenty of police that frequent this site.
so where is some proof of the police scanning this site????
i guess if cops on stuntlife was such a big deal all you guys wouldnt of said anything......im starting to think stunlife is a gay **** site cuz thers alot of dicks on here
Old 08-16-2007, 10:47 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by B2S
i guess if cops on stuntlife was such a big deal all you guys wouldnt of said anything......im starting to think stunlife is a gay **** site cuz thers alot of dicks on here
Old 08-17-2007, 12:31 AM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

Originally Posted by B2S
just go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 08:32 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by B2S

....so we tell you to watch what you say on the internet because you might get pinched because of it and we're the ********??

Alright, good luck with your sale. Keep advertising that you're grinding numbers off of frames and you'll get your proof homie.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:12 PM
B2S

....so we tell you to watch what you say on the internet because you might get pinched because of it and we're the ********??

Alright, good luck with your sale. Keep advertising that you're grinding numbers off of frames and you'll get your proof homie.
well ebay winner hasnt paid for them yet.so the titles are going with them then.You wanna buy the f4i frame and title to clean up your bike?or should I just sell it to a florida boy?one of my closet friends is good friends with you,and know alot about the florida boys.I dont even wanna hear about how all your guys bike have always been %100 legit.If you guys wanna keep on posting,I can too.mine your own buisness.Go find another post to bitch at.Hmmm,dmoore12 is selling a 954 and a f4i stunter with just a bill of sale which is basically saying(stolen)and you guys arent cuttin on that dude.dont see how my post is any worse than his.....by the way you guys need girlfriends cuz apparently takin stuntlife up ur *** everynite aint workin for ya
Old 08-17-2007, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by B2S
well ebay winner hasnt paid for them yet.so the titles are going with them then.You wanna buy the f4i frame and title to clean up your bike?or should I just sell it to a florida boy?one of my closet friends is good friends with you,and know alot about the florida boys.I dont even wanna hear about how all your guys bike have always been %100 legit.If you guys wanna keep on posting,I can too.mine your own buisness.Go find another post to bitch at.Hmmm,dmoore12 is selling a 954 and a f4i stunter with just a bill of sale which is basically saying(stolen)and you guys arent cuttin on that dude.dont see how my post is any worse than his.....by the way you guys need girlfriends cuz apparently takin stuntlife up ur *** everynite aint workin for ya

People can sell bikes with bills of sale all the time. There's different reasons why people don't have titles.....doesn't mean they just stole it and are selling it. The reason you are different is because you came on a public forum and said outright that you are grinding numbers off of frames.

Do your thing home boy. If you find someone willing to do business with a guy (thats you) who has openly said they are deliberatly grinding numbers, then more power to you. Just saying this is pretty ignorante of you to come on here and say what you are saying. I don't really care what you sell or what you do, just trying to make you realize some things are better left said behind closed doors.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:20 PM
B2S

People can sell bikes with bills of sale all the time. There's different reasons why people don't have titles.....doesn't mean they just stole it and are selling it. The reason you are different is because you came on a public forum and said outright that you are grinding numbers off of frames.

Do your thing home boy. If you find someone willing to do business with a guy (thats you) who has openly said they are deliberatly grinding numbers, then more power to you. Just saying this is pretty ignorante of you to come on here and say what you are saying. I don't really care what you sell or what you do, just trying to make you realize some things are better left said behind closed doors.
hmm,so did ya ever think that the buyer of the titles would be happy to have another bike out there with his same numbers?so instead of just being another ******* on stuntlife just say to yourself wow this cat is dumb for sellin frames without numbers.i cant believe ppl post **** like this,and mine you own buisness.ive had quite a few ppl tellin me they cracked there frame and givin me offers so I'll take the chance,make a few bucks,and help a stunter out..........
Old 12-01-2008, 03:58 PM

alk24128 is a decent person

the further south u go the stupider thay get
Old 12-01-2008, 04:02 PM

alk24128 is a decent person

wtf thats the stupidest fl boy i ever heard ,,lmao gring vins wtf and tell on your self forget about the drug deal then lmao
Old 12-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by alk24128
the further south u go the stupider thay get

....i wont even get started on this post...lol