FS: Brembo clutch MC Billet 16x18 10/10

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 11:08 AM

jetspeedz is a decent person
FS: Brembo clutch MC Billet 16x18 10/10

This was installed on the bike recently, long story short i need one with bigger bore.. took it out for the first test ride since upgrade and doesnt work with my setup... 100% working condition is 10/10, selling it for a good price compared to what it paid for it ... practically new Pm me for details
I installed a similar unit almost same bore on a buddies bike and compared to oem its much smoother feel and a softer on pull... email me for details and pricing email me jetspeed@socal.rr.com i will reply fastest this way.... Also this will work for stunters as a hand brake as well mentioned to me by a stunter...

Will also include a Brake banjo switch for this unit and 1 ft of clear non sweat hose ... Bought it new for 330.. will sell it for 300 shipped to your door...
Old 07-09-2007, 12:28 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: FS: Brembo clutch MC Billet 16x18 10/10

No one will buy it for 300 ....they have brand new for 190.00 shipped.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:31 PM

This is a brembo Unit not some cheap part..... you wont find it cheaper then 330+ after shipping anywhere unless you got a deal ...

you get what you pay for...
Old 07-09-2007, 01:28 PM

SliverR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where did you get the hose? Want to sell 6 inches of it?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:36 PM

the tube is Tygon i dont remember the model number off my head but it works like no other... buy the mc and you get the hose lol
Old 07-09-2007, 01:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

pretty sure i've seen brembo's for like $190 like rich said
Old 07-09-2007, 01:51 PM

this is why i dont post on here much... There is a difference between Billet vs Cast brembo Mc's...

this is a cast unit not the billet like the one im selilng

Old 07-09-2007, 01:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok then sorry for the miss understanding

may be it's best you don't post on here alot you sound like a knee dragging *******
Old 07-09-2007, 01:57 PM
also known as OMR

a reply some thing like "no you guys must be thinking of the cast unit not the billet one"

might have been a little too much to ask for
Old 07-09-2007, 01:57 PM

ouch, that was mean... its not nice to call people names !
Old 07-09-2007, 02:01 PM

Hazen is a decent person

This site sucks. That's actually a good price.

Look at the pics fuktards - it's clearly not a cast 16x18 that everyone uses for HB's. The body is made of billet.... thus a $330 Road Racing MC.

Old 07-09-2007, 02:02 PM
also known as OMR

well obviously we did't realize one was billet and one was cast but rather then just make that point clear you decide to say ''this is why i don't post on here much'' and that was an ******* thing to say considering you have just signed up this month.....
Old 07-09-2007, 02:03 PM
also known as OMR

fucktards ??????
Old 07-09-2007, 02:05 PM

Hazen no worries bro, im always willing to help those who dont know or ASSuME...

Old man roger- actually i signed up back in 02 but my account was deleted b/c i wasn't active on here
Old 07-09-2007, 02:07 PM
also known as OMR

you should have stayed inactive ...
Old 07-09-2007, 02:09 PM

why are you so bitter... you need to take that stick out your
Old 07-09-2007, 02:11 PM
also known as OMR

i don't know why ,maybe it's the way you come across...
Old 07-09-2007, 02:14 PM

fair enough, you just have to understand there are a lot of people out there who have no clue what they are talking about vs ones that do
Old 07-09-2007, 02:15 PM
also known as OMR

and to be honest besides the color the two masters look alot alike
Old 07-09-2007, 02:17 PM

dont judge a book by its cover ... ill leave it at that... do a little research on brembo and come back

Quick Reply: FS: Brembo clutch MC Billet 16x18 10/10