Yo everybody pay attention to this thread ...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BLACKROB

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 12:03 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Yo everybody pay attention to this thread ...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BLACKROB

yep thats right ...I'm gunna make story real short.

He's the one who took my quad and sold to someone so that way he will be able to buy more OC for himself which he is in ugly situation , I and some people are looking for him , so now i dont know where he is staying right now cuz he owes me 4-5 k for my quad ( 2003 yamaha raptor 660) I suggest you not to do bussiness with black rob or his father who owns powdercoat shop....I've been calling his father to find out what is goin on with him and he kept sayin same story again n again. I just cant wait to find him one day.

I just want you guys keep your heads UP !!!

Blackrob you can run but you cant hide !
Old 05-12-2007, 12:26 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Yo everybody pay attention to this thread ...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BLACKROB

is he the one that just put a frame for sale on stuntusa?07gsxr? thanks for heads up either way
Old 05-12-2007, 12:55 AM

Re: Yo everybody pay attention to this thread ...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BLACKROB

yeap thats right
Old 05-12-2007, 10:58 AM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

good looks on the heads up.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:50 AM

FerstlerSlim is an unknown quantity at this point

How the hell did he steal your quad?
Dave
Old 05-12-2007, 09:46 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

how would you give him your quad and not the money???? thats your own fault
Old 05-19-2007, 05:36 PM

Black Rob can only hope to improve

Cut the **** kid. First off, how do I owe you 4-5K when it was 4500 to begin with and I made like six 200 dollar payments? Secondly, when you tell someone that your taking them to court after being a week late on a payment, they will stop paying for it, expecting to go to court. Thats not beating you. Thats waiting to go to court and have the judge decide what should be done. If your going to do it, sack up and do it. Let's go to court. Don't say I beat you cuz I didn't. And don't cry when we go to court and the judge allows me to make $25/week payments either. I have no job because I'm waiting for my disability paperwork and have a 6 month old baby to care for. He can't make me pay with money I don't have.

So all in all, you beat yourself. Not me. We had an agreement, and rather than wait the extra week I needed to pay or take the quad back, you told me we were going to court. That was ******* 2 years ago bro. Don't make me out to be a con artist. I've dealt with other people on this site and SL since and got good feedback. Your the only one crying foul and thats because of your doing, not mine. I told you who my attorneys were, where they are, and when to contact them. Give them the court papers and I'll see you there. Instead, you'd rather threaten to kill me via PM, show up at my fathers business and threaten him, contact my friends and tell them your gonna kill me, and so on and so on. I have about 6 people who will testify to that, all the PM's you've sent me, and the reports that I've filed with my local police department WITH those death threats you've sent.

On top of it all, you even bad mouth my father's business because he won't tell you where I live. Get a life bro. My father want's no part of your bullshit (or mine) and neither do I. He has a business to run, and doesn't want to deal with you stopping down there "trying to catch me". I told you bro, I'm not hiding. Never have been and I'm definitely not afraid of you. And trust me, you have more to lose than I do. When court does come you'll end up in jail for threatening to kill me, and your wife will cut your ***** off when she finds out you cheated on her. Yeah bro, I still have those PM's too. I also have the thread you started on here when you were asking random people online if they could get you steroids cuz your addicted. Your not the brightest crayon in the box. You leave a paper trail a mile long. You want to run your mouth about my habit online. So what? I admitted I had a problem. One I got help for, so obviously I'm a better person than you right there. I partied too much and it caught up with me. Something that happens to a ton of people all the time, something not a lot of people get help for and die from. I'm an addict. I was hooked on OxyCotton for about 8 months. Wow, big deal. I tell that to about a hundred people every night when I go to a meeting. Your not saying anything that hurts my feelings, I just don't understand how you feel it's your business. When you want to admit you have a problem, I'll give you then name of a good rehab and my couselor and sponsors names. They're good people, one's I'm sure can rid you of your inner demons.

So when you "feel like it", I'll see you in court. Until then, quit running your trap. Everyone else that wants to **** talk can too. Everyone feels the need to say **** about people they don't know after hearing PARTS of a very "one sided" story. I could care less about whats said about me. Everyone and their mother is an "internet tough guy".

I just posted this on USA too. This kid is trying to make a bad situation even worse. He's just gonna end up getting himself in even more trouble. I think he knows that which is why he never took me to court...

And I never sold your quad, it got stolen. You know that, yet you feel the need to draw your own conclusions. If you know who has it and they claim they bought it off me, your better off calling the police and getting it back. Then all your "problems" are solved. Or give me his name and address, I'll go get it back with the police and you can pick it up. Done deal.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:38 PM

yawning , I aint gunna waste my time read all of your story ...it is just one of your fiction story like usually.

Yea , you owe me that much and don't deny it ..I have all paperwork's , agreement and everything that is pretty much right there oh yeah and also you didn't give me your attorneys address ...what did it took ya so long ? You need to cut down your story from now on.

I'm not going sit down and wait for you to come up with new story...If you want to do something that need to be done with and you know where to get ahold of me to solve this problem.

Please , everyone told me that you sold my quad to someone else which it is one of your boy for only 2 grand...c mon it is 2003 yamaha raptor 660.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:03 PM

Black Rob can only hope to improve

Well if everyone else knows everything, ask everyone else where the quad is and you AND I will go get it back
Old 05-19-2007, 07:24 PM

onthalookout is a decent person

**** that, cash in hand is how you should've done it.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:38 PM

Dave5point0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I personally wouldn;t give anybody a damn thing untill they gave me cash, if he couldn't afford the quad why in the hell did you give it to him with some "monthly payment" crap. I'm not on his side at all, just trying to give you advise for buisness transactions in the future. Good luck getting your money, court is the always the best way.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:44 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Damn its been 2 years! What are you waiting for take his *** to court or go repo the quad.

Prob. wont matter now unless you had a writin agreement
Old 05-19-2007, 09:21 PM

onthalookout is a decent person

If you wanted to kill him you shouldn't have sent threats now they have evidence if he shows up floatin down a river. You gotta play it cool n black mask him then blast him, make it look like a random robbery. You're screwed.

I have known people get shot for WAY less though