Just a reminder. Do not do buisness with defiant_600

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 10:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Just a reminder. Do not do buisness with defiant_600

yeah she is sure bootylicious.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:09 PM

tensecondrr is a decent person

dealt with people like that before and it sucks!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:40 AM

Danteazy is a decent person

Any update on this?

I'm waiting on a refund too from "villa76". He also sold me something that was considered "mint". Which obviously wasn't. Since your a mod, can you scan his account for me? Thanks.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:25 PM

rider0033 is a decent person

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/memb...s-39112.html?=
Old 09-04-2008, 12:30 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

ogsuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word. Thats a badunkadunk. Baby got back. I love a big *** too and white girls got asses too now. It use to be only black and spanish chicks had asses but now its so diverse that you even see the occassional asian chick with a fattie. :YEAH
rite!!! what the **** is going on,i love it!!!!! lol

chics get hotter evey year now and white girls bootys are jumpin out like two little pigs fighting over a hotdog!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:22 PM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
He also logs in here as "F4easy!!!" and ignores me just the same from that name.
WHATS UP WITH THIS GUY!!! He dident ship my 12 bar and he said he (was) going to get my money back to me. He is full of ****...! yea and he it ignoreing me...
Old 12-02-2008, 02:08 AM

$exy_Dirty is a decent person

what did you guys pay with? Paypal dispute system is good I heard. File a claim..
Old 12-02-2008, 02:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by $exy_Dirty
what did you guys pay with? Paypal dispute system is good I heard. File a claim..
paypal dispute sucks. if the guy took the money out of his paypal account there aint **** paypals gonna do.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:21 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ogsuperman
rite!!! what the **** is going on,i love it!!!!! lol

chics get hotter evey year now and white girls bootys are jumpin out like two little pigs fighting over a hotdog!
Old 12-02-2008, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
paypal dispute sucks. if the guy took the money out of his paypal account there aint **** paypals gonna do.
hmm idk never had to deal with it myself, but one time I sold a pipe to this guy.. the package took forever to get to him for some reason. I pulled money out of paypal by that time, had 0.00 on the account. Paypal put my **** on HOLD it was -$245 and I couldn't do anything until the guy got his ****..
Old 12-02-2008, 02:41 AM

and If you had your bank account linked with your Paypal Im sure you could dispute it that way. Long time ago I bought smokes of this website, it has passed like 3 months after I paid and I haven't gotten anything in mail. I emailed those ***** bunch of times... nothing no response. As the last shot I called my bank, Bank of America and told them my story I had my money back in the account within a week, then I get an email from those ***** saying that they are sorry about the wait they had been busy or something.. So I say its worth a try man.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:03 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks nags. Somebody go over and bust this dude up. seriously
Old 03-08-2009, 11:52 AM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by motopsyko32
Ricky Stewart
(731) 217-9601

http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100025254.htm

his AIM is nonpoint3599

and he is in jackson Tn

Nags have you tried to call that number? run it in the local telephone directory maybe itll tell his address
Old 06-07-2009, 09:40 PM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

just my 2 cent's here. If that is his number AND still is. for like 20 bucks you can do a reverse phone number look up. it even if it is a private number they give you his name number billing address an can get phone records.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:26 PM
stuntlife thief

kyleg76 is a decent person

yea the o-town boys should wreck this bitch cuz my boy bought rear sets that were bent and re welded but there were suppossed to be mint....this is to the o-town boys im movin to orlando in dec maybe i can ride with ya all or somethin hit me bro
Old 09-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

cooliebai07 is a decent person

The day that motha fudger pulls some **** Like that on me, il go.right to.the kissimmee police department, get on my momma dukes computer run his name and address an beat the shittt out of him