F4i gauges, headlight, fairing stay

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 02:39 AM

defiant_600 is an unknown quantity at this point
F4i gauges, headlight, fairing stay

im selling a mint guage cluster, and a 2001 F4i headlight also have the front upper stay! willing to trade for 12 bar or cage, or radial master cylinder...
Old 03-05-2007, 02:42 AM

Re: F4i gauges, headlight, fairing stay

forgot prices, and if you want pics pm me or post email address!

headlights-85 shipped
gauges- 90 shipped
fairing stay- 45 shipped
Old 03-05-2007, 11:10 PM

headlights sold, bump no one needs gauges or fairing stay??? im broke and need a cage and bar!
Old 03-05-2007, 11:28 PM

fairing stay sold as well STILL have the gauges tho!
Old 03-07-2007, 01:09 AM

jesus christ NO ONE needs some gauges i need money like yesterday... 75 SHIPPED
Old 03-07-2007, 07:35 PM

countomeoout is an unknown quantity at this point

want to trade the gauges for a 905 12 bar?
Old 03-09-2007, 06:07 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

So do you plan on making right on the items you just screwed me on?
Old 03-09-2007, 06:50 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Uh oh
Old 03-11-2007, 04:41 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont live that far from him nags...you want me to take a trip up to tenn???
Old 03-11-2007, 04:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm really trying to give him a chance to reply but he's definitley not taking it. I see him on here all day long. He reads all my pm's on here. I even emailed him on myspace. He ignores everything. Before I sent him any money and he wanted it, he was replying to every single PM within minutes. Funny how that works.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:19 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

i almost bought the headlights but didnt send the payment in time. what was wrong w/ the stuff nags?
Old 03-11-2007, 07:42 PM

The mint headlight is missing a tab and has a cracked tab. The mint fairing stay has 2 cracks all the way through it.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by defiant_600
im selling a mint guage cluster, and a 2001 F4i headlight also have the front upper stay! willing to trade for 12 bar or cage, or radial master cylinder...
where on this do i say the headlights and fairing stay are mint???? im saying the gauge cluster is mint... and it is! the tabs on the headlights were not broken, unless there are some tabs hidden on there that i cant see! and i never saw anything wrong with the fairing stay either you got them for dirt cheap did you seriously expect them to be out of the box perfect, lets think about this!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 07:53 PM

where on this do i say the headlights and fairing stay are mint???? im saying the gauge cluster is mint... and it is! the tabs on the headlights were not broken, unless there are some tabs hidden on there that i cant see! and i never saw anything wrong with the fairing stay either you got them for dirt cheap did you seriously expect them to be out of the box perfect, lets think about this!!!

You told me they were perfect. Why would I just assume they're broken because of the price?
Old 03-11-2007, 07:54 PM

yeah man it is in great condition... it has a vynil sticker on it that will come right off... but the tabs are all there and no scratch's and the bulbs are great!

$85 shipped!

And from that PM I'm supposed to assume that the tabs are in fact broken and the lens is all scratched up?
Old 03-11-2007, 08:01 PM

they were USED... and i never said PERFECT!!! the headlights do NOT have scrathes all over them, and if the fairing stay had a crack all the way threw... it wouldnt be in one peice i never saw the crack and i told you they were used and not bent!!! and the price has a lot do with it! if i pay 5 dollars for a ***** i doudt she is the cleanest girl in town... but i told you about the products! and you got a great deal, i even went down on the price!
Old 03-11-2007, 08:09 PM

Well, I expect a full refund for the fairing stay and a partial refund for the headlight.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

F4easy!!! is a decent person

damn this is crazy!
Old 03-11-2007, 08:12 PM

send me a pm and we can talk about what we can work out!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 08:14 PM

I've sent you numerous PM's. You don't reply untill I post publically about it.

Quick Reply: F4i gauges, headlight, fairing stay