Bike wanted to trade for my brand new Burton X8 snowboard & CO2 est bindings

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 08:03 PM

gringo is a decent person
Bike wanted to trade for my brand new Burton X8 snowboard & CO2 est bindings

I have a brand new 155 Burton X8 est snowboard and CO2 est bindings from last year. I got them for a Christmas present last season but I have never ridden them because I started making my own snowboards and wanted to sell the board before it was ridden. The board still has its size and info stickers on the bottom and obviously hasn't even been waxed yet. The Burton X8 has has a top sheet which changes colors when it gets cold (I forgot exactly what Burton called it). The board sells for $649.95 and the bindings sell for $429.95 for a total of $1,079.90 on the Burton website... here are the links...

http://www.burton.com/mens-boards-pa...5&start=1&q=x8
http://www.burton.com/mens-snowboard...=1&q=co2%20est

These board and bindings are the 2nd most expensive board and bindings that Burton makes and perform amazingly. The est system allows for unlimited control of your setup. My brother had the same set up, hence making me want to get the same. I can get you actual pictures of my setup if you would like I just have to find them on my computer. Just email me.

I wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading a bike to stunt, even a 50 or something. I am interested in either a fixer-upper motorcycle (my good crotch rocket was stollen and I am dying not being able to ride) or a small 50. I am located in Boulder, CO. Anything near Denver. You can email me @ nick.hemstreet@gmail.com or call me @ (815)451-9505. thanks